42

"Guess who's coming back in 3 months!" Jisung shouts out as soon as he spotted Soojin and I waiting for him and Minho infront of a club.

We were all dressed up for the night, especially Soojin. She really looked like a model in the red skin tight dress she wore which did go well with her black heels she had o problem walking in.   Meanwhile I wore a short dark blue denim skirt and a black crop top. For my shoes I had wore black platforms.

Minho had worn black cargo pants and a black t-shirt tucked into it. Over the black t-shirt he had put a white button up which was also tucked in but was still open. For shoes he wore normal black shoes.

Jisung wore black jeans and a silk black button up shirt which was also tucked into his jeans, and for some reason he had 2 belts around his tiny waist. He also wore platform shoes. For his hair he had slicked it back while the rest of us just left our hair as it is.

"You guys ready to go in?" Soojin asks as she hooks an arm around mine, smiling at the two boys.
"Let's go!" Minho calls out as we all join the short line to get into the club. Once we reached the top we all showed our IDs to the bouncer. He then nods his head in approval and opens the door for us, giving our IDs back.

Once we stepped foot into the club, we were immediantly introduced to loud music blaring from the speakers around the club and people screaming out to the lyrics. The club was also dark and was only lit up by the dim lights near the tables and bar, but the rest of the areas were lit up with LED lights. Surprisingly, it wasn't really busy. But there were still a lot of people on the dance floor and there were also some more either at a table or at the bar.

"If we get way to drunk, we're going to Jieun's apartment." Minho shouts out over the loud music. I then point over to the bar.
"Let's go and have some fun!"

Jisung then pulls me back as he holds onto my shoulder, looking at me with a raised eyebrow. Damn he's looking really good tonight.
"We're sharing a tab and splitting it, right?"

I nod my head as I laugh, then grabbing his hand as I drag him over to the bar, smiling over at him as the others joined us.

"I'll get a margarita." Soojin says as she looks at the list of drinks which was laminated onto a page and stuck down onto the bar counter. I nod my head as I point over to Soojin.

"Get 2 margaritas for us." I say as I pat Jisung's shoulder. "We'll go look for a table."

And with that Soojin and I both leave Jisung and Minho to get our drinks while we went to a vacant booth which was actually nearby.

"We should go clubbing more often." Soojin says as she takes a seat on a sofa. I nod my head as I slide beside her, sliding as I agree.

"Should definately come here with Chan once he's back from the military." I say as I then take my phone out of my purse, opening the camera and flipping the camera to the front. "Come here, baby." I then wrap an arm around Soojin's shoulders as we got close to take a selfie. I press the shutter button as couple times since we were changing poses a bunch of times.

"Look who's already taking photos." Jisung laughs as he slides 2 small cups of margaritas infront of Soojin and I. I smile as I wink over to him as he and Minho sit on the opposing side of Soojin and I.

"Some girl was already trying to get my attention at the bar." Minho laughs as he takes a sip of his mojito. "She was wasted."