12

"Jieun, your brother is missing!" I hear from the front door of the restaurant. I perk my head up from a customers table since I was just serving them. I turn my head to look at the door and see my mother in tears as she went over to me. She's here with my father?

Wooseok then comes to us and takes the tables I was serving while my mother, father and I went outside of the restaurant.

"We just took Cotton to the vet for his daily check up and when we got home, Jiho wasn't at home at all." My father says. My shoulders drop and I laugh to myself which did make my parents confused.

"Why are you laughing?" My mother scoffs. "Your younger brother is missing!"

"Calm down, he isn't missing." I laugh out with a smile. "Jiho texted me this morning saying that there was an emergency, so I went over and you guys weren't there. You did also say that we can't leave Jiho unsupervised in the house, so I brought him to my friends house while I worked."

"You could have told us!" My mom frowns as he lightly hits my arm.
I furrow my eyebrows at her.
"Jiho was spam calling and texting both of your phones." I say as I then cross my arms over my chest. "Actually, why didn't you guys pick your phones up?"

"We had to turn off our phones in the x-ray room. Cotton has a sprained leg and I'm guessing it was from when he was playing with Jiho yesterday." My father shrugs as he then places a hand on my mother's shoulder. "Should we go collect Jiho, or will you drop him off?"

"I'll bring him back tomorrow morning at 9 so I can still get to work on time." I say. We both then say our 'Bye's as I then turned around to head back into the restaurant to help Wooseok with the tables, but I was stopped with a familiar voice.

"Jieun?" I hear. I turn around and see Bang Chan. Ok, now this is just getting weird. I'm seeing him everywhere I go.

I smile softly as I wave at him. "Well you're everywhere, aren't you?" I laugh out. He smiles awkwardly as he points over to the ice cream parkour beside the restaurant.

"Well I do work work in the ice cream store there, so I guess I'm be around a lot." He chuckles as he then smiles at me warmly. I swear, I melt everytime I see that smile of his. "You should come by sometime, I'll treat you to an ice cream."

"Are you asking me out or something?" I laugh out. He shrugs as he slightly leans a bit closer to me.

"Sure, let's call it a date."