25

"So.. did I do something to you and Chan or..?" Wooseok asks. I shake my head no as we both stop infront of his house.

"Just please promise me you won't do something like that again?" I frown. He nods his head yes as he waves bye at me, taking his keys out and unlocking his front door and heading in, slamming the door closed. I then sigh as I go further down the street to where Chan's work place is.

Last night, we decided to have the date today after his work. Luckily, Chan wasn't mad about the date thing after hearing that Wooseok had done it and didn't tell me about it, but he was pretty upset about me avoiding him since I did later on confess to it.

Once I got to Chan's workplace, which was actually beside the restaurant, I opened the glass door and went inside.

It wasn't busy at all, probably because it was the closing time. The entrance bell above the door then goes off once I had opened the door. One of the staff who was cleaning some tables turned around to me. Felix? From the party?

"Oh hey, Jieun!" He smiles. "We're about to close right now, so there isn't anything to serve here."

"Sorry, I'm just here for Chan, is he still here?" I ask as I then close the door behind me. Felix nods with a smile.

"Ah, so you're his date today." Felix says. I nod with a soft smile. "He's in the back getting ready to leave, he shouldn't be long."

"I'm here right now, so there's no wait." Chan calls out as he pushes through a door at the counter and smiles at me. "Shall we go?"

I nod as I wave goodbye to Felix, him waving back with a bright smile. Both Chan and I then leave the parlour together.

"So, Mr. Chan, where are we headed tonight?" I ask as I look up to him, both of us stopping to wait for the stoplight to turn green.

"Well first of all, we're going to get my car from the parking lot there and then we'll be headed to somewhere nice." He says.

"You aren't going to chop me up, right?" I ask as I then take a few steps away from him after seeing him giving me a mischevious look. He then laughs a bit before reaching out for me, me moving even more away from him.

"Jieun, come on.."