36

"He's what?!" Wooseok screams out as he looks at me with wide eyes, jumping off of my sofa as he walks back and forth in my living room, his hands on his head.

"Chan's leaving for the military service tomorrow." I sigh as I continue to drink my water. "He's just in Incheon to spend time with his family before going."

"You better be going to see him off." Wooseok grunts with an angry frown on his face, pointing his finger menacingly at me. I nod my head with a weak smile.

"Jisung's picking me up at 10 tomorrow to see him off. Their other friends are going too."

"You better confess your love to him before he goes to the military, becomes gay for the men there and forgets about you." Wooseok sighs as he calms down a bit, sitting back down on the sofa.

"Wooseok, I honestly don't know if I love him." I frown as I place my glass on a coaster on the coffee table. "Like him? Maybe. But definately not love."

"Like, love. They're the same thing to me." Wooseok shrugs as he lets out a sigh before looking at me.  "Did he already shave his head?"

I nod my head as I take my phone out, showing him a photo of Chan that I took without him knowing. Wooseok nods his head.

"At least he doesn't look like an egg. He's still handsome even with that buzz cut."

I nod my head as I put my phone back into my pocket, frowning as I put my knees up to my chest and sighing.
"Life is going to be boring with Chan though. He takes me out almost every week."

"And you still aren't sure if you like him. That's just disappointing." Wooseok tuts as he shakes his head. "He's taking out out on dates more than 20 times. I've counted. He's basically committed his life to you."

"Well now I feel bad.." I mumble as I look over to Wooseok. "Should I tell him I like him before he goes?"

"Yes, you should!" Wooseok shouts out with furrowed eyebrows. "You're finally thinking!"