13

I slowly slouch over to my front door, opening the door and to see who was at the front door. As I open it, my eyes widen in shock.

Bang Chan?!

He was dressed in casual clothing and looked very comfortable in it. He waves at me with a soft smile.
"Hello." He says.

"How'd you know where I live?" I ask as I let him in. He takes his shoes off as I let him follow me into the living room.

"You texted me your address last night." He said as he opens his home and show us our chat room. I look closer and see that I did text him.. Though I don't remember. "You said I could come here at 8 to pick you up? For our date?"

My eyes then widen as my shoulders drop. "That.. was today?" I ask him. He nods with a small frown.

"Did you want it to be another day or something? We can reschedule if you want.."

"No!" I shout out, startling him a bit. I apologise before jogging over to my bedroom door. "Let me just gets ready, I won't take long. Make yourself at home you can even turn the TV on."

I then shut the door closed as I rushed over it my closet, grabbing a pair of loose blue jeans and a white tee to go with a baby blue cardigan of mine. I then grab a star shaped necklace off my nightstand and put it on, then brushing my hair out and putting perfume on to finalize my outfit. I then grab a small backpack and throw my wallet, car and house keys and some other essentials.

I open the bedroom door again and close it before smiling at Bang Chan who was on seated on the sofa, doing whatever on his phone. He smiles back as he stands up from the sofa.
"I'll be driving, if you don't mind." He says as we both put our shoes on. I then turn the lights off to my apartment and leave, locking the door closed as we then walked to the elevators.

"So, what do you have planned for tonight?" I ask. The both of us enter the elevator, Bang Chan then presses the bottom floor botton. The heavy metal doors them close.

"I was hoping to bring you to the beach for a calm, night walk if that's ok with you?" He says. I nod with a smile as we both exit the elevator.

Bang Chan then leads me to his car, opening the passenger door for me and helping me in before shutting the door closed and him then getting into the drivers seat. I then look at him as he fumbled around with his keys.

"I was promised ice cream on this date of ours." I mumble. Bang Chan turns to me with a smile.

"I'll treat you to ice cream then."