4

"Jieun, can you drive me to the shops? I need to get some stuff for school tomorrow." Jiho murmurs as he pops his head into my room. I nod my head as I shoo him away as I was just about to get ready. By that I mean just grabbing my stuff and putting a sweater on.

I quickly grab my car keys off my nightstand along with my phone as I then skip down the stairs and put my shoes on.

I then head out to the front to start my car as I wait for Jiho to get ready. He was probably getting some pocket money from mom or something either way.

With a deep sigh I get into the drivers seat and start the car, then taking my phone out and start scrolling around and checking my notifications. I then notice I still haven't replied to Bang Chan.

Honestly, I'm a bit shy. I feel like if I text him, it'll turn into a strange conversation. His looks don't even help. Knowing that I'm texting a VERY good looking man will definately make me break down and wonder what life is.

I sigh again as I open our chat and reply back to him.

"Your sister sounds like my brother, he takes my phone all the time so.. Apology taken, haha."

Was that too long, or was it too short? Did it seem to casual? Should I be a bit more formal??

So many questions were going around in my head that I didn't even notice Jiho was already in the backseat of my car.
"Jieun, are you going to be crazy or drive? I need these things for my class tomorrow."

"Yeah, yeah." I sigh as I reverse the car out of the drive way and onto the main road and to a close-by mall.

Let's just hope that reply to Bang Chan was ok..