2

"Cotton, catch!" Jiho shouts out as he throws a neon yellow tennis ball over to Cotton, him then chasing after it and then bringing it back to Jiho for him to throw it again. I smile softly as I watched them while sitting down on a bench as I did have to go around the park running Cotton after he had made contact with another dog, which he probably didn't like since he was barking loudly at the dog.

Jiho grunts slightly as he throws the ball far again, Cotton chasing after it. After a minute or two, another dog comes to Jiho and passes him the ball. I frown slightly as I walk over to Jiho and the dog.

The dog was pretty small but had long brown ears and brown circles around it's eyes, the rest of its fur being white with a few brown spots too. The dog also had wide, black doe eyes that sparkles when Jiho crouched down to it to run it's head.

I look up as I then notice that a tall figure, who was wearing all black, comes jogging over to Jiho and I. I pull Jiho up and hold his wrist tightly as I push him behind me while slowly backing away.

"Jieun? What's wrong?" Jiho asks with furrowed eyebrows. I shush him as I watch the figure get closer to us, gradually getting slower as it got closer. I then see Cotton running behind the figure.

"I'm so sorry! My dog took your ball instead of her own ball." He pants out as he breathes out, then passing me the tennis ball which was in the dog's mouth.

"Cotton!" Jiho calls out as he crouches down and opens his arms, letting him jump onto i'm as he then lays down from being pushed down.

"Oh, jesus. I thought we were about to be robbed!" I laugh out as I then thank him and take the ball back. He laughs as he then takes his black cap off and looks down at Cotton and his own dog who were now playing with eachother, Jiho then joining in.

"Is that.. your son?" He then asks. I widen my eyes as my mouth drops open, me slowly backing away from him.
"How old do you think I am?" I scoff as I look him up and down. He shrugs with a smile. "That's my younger brother."

"Oh shit!" He laughs out, following it up with an apology. After calling down, he calls his dog over to him.

"Berry, come here!" He calls out, his dog then quickly running over to him. "I'll be going now, it was nice talking with you." He smiles. Jiho comes over with Cotton as he waves at Berry.

"Wait." I then say. He raises an eyebrow. "Is it alright if I get your number?"

"Jieun, what?!" Jiho shouts out with a shocked face. I shake my head as I realise what he was thinking.

"Not like that, I swear!" I laugh out. "I was just wondering if we could exchange numbers since Cotton and Berry seemed like they enjoyed playing with each other, and was hoping if maybe we could make a small play date for them."

The man nods his head with a smile as he takes his phone out from his pocket, then opening his contacts. I give him my number as he then calls me for me to also have his number.

"My name is Yun Jieun, by the way." I smile.

"I'm Bang Chan, nice to meet you."