29

"You're still here?" I mumble as I approach Chan while he was on is phone in the livingroom. He nods his head.

"It's heavily raining outside right now, and not to mention that it's freezing outside." He sighs as he sets his phone down beside him, then looking up at me and smiling. "Don't worry, I'll be leaving soon."

"Is it bad that I kind of don't want you to leave?" I frown, sitting beside him and leaning my head on his shoulder.
"So, you want me to stay for the rest of the day?" Chan asks as he wraps an arm around my shoulders. I lift my head off his shoulder and nod my head with a smile. "Well, it's your house so you get the say."

I smile as I then stand up from the sofa and make my way to the kitchen.
"Did you have breakfast yet?" I call out as I grab some ingredients from the fridge, then setting it out on the counter. Chan shakes his head as he follows me into the kitchen.

"I didn't want to just look through your fridge and take your food." He sighs as he leans his back on the counter. "Want some help cooking?"
"Well if you could mix these eggs, then that would be great." I smile as I pass him a bowl of eggs and a pair chopsticks. He nods his head as he takes it, then setting the bowl on the island and doing whatever.

Before I could even get a knife from a drawer, I then hear my phone ringing from my bedroom. I quickly take a knife and place it on a chopping board, then jogging over to my bedroom as I grab my phone off the nightstand, then answering it after seeing the caller ID.

"Jisung?"

"Jieun, hi!" He says brightly. I then take a seat on the edge of the bed. "Have you seen it heard from Chan recently?"

"He's at my place right now, why?" I ask as I lean back a bit to keep an eye on Chan as I heard some chopping. He was chopping up an onion and had already started to heat up a pan.

"I kind of locked myself out of my house and he has a spare key, so I tried ringing him and I didn't get an answer from him." Jisung explains, then letting out a long sigh. "Do you mind asking him where he put my spare key?"

"Yeah sure, hold on." I the get up from my bed and go back to the kitchen. Chan had already put the onions into the pan along with the egg and was making an omelette. "Hey, Chan?"

"What's up?" He says, folding the egg over as he looks up to me with a raised eyebrow and a smile.
"Jisung's after locking himself out of his house and is asking where his spare key is." I say as I pass him my phone. He frowns as he takes it and put it up to his ear.

"Why do you keep locking yourself out, Jisung? This is the third time this month!"