26

"Push me!" I call out as I run over to a swing set, taking a seat on one of the swings as I happily kicked my legs in the air. Chan laughs as he jogs over to me, going behind me as he then started to push my swing before going to the one beside me and seining himself on it.

Imagine seeing two 25 year olds having the time of their lives on a swing set..

We did originally come to a park to have a nice and calm night date where we'd just look at the stars, but then I saw this play ground and immediantly left Chan to play around with it.

Of course we did eat first. We sat down on a mat Chan had brought so we could lay down on it if we wanted to.

I then began to slow the swing down, Chan noticing it and doing the same.

"Everything ok?" He asks. I nod as I look around us. No one.

"I got this feeling someone was looking at us.." I mumble as I then get up from the swing with a frown as I then notice something move from a tree. "Go."

I then grab Chan's hand as I pull him up from the swing, pulling him away from the playground as we sprint over to where our mat was and gather our stuff.
"Jieun, what's going on?" Chan asks as he shoved the mat into the basket which held our food.

I gnome him as we then both run back to the parking lot of the park to quickly get into the car. Chan quickly puts the stuff in the boot of the car, while I got into the passenger seat. Chan then later on goes into the drivers seat.

"Want to tell me what just happened?" He asks as he puts his belt on. I sigh as I lean back onto the seat.
"I could have sworn I saw someone watching us from behind a tree." I say as I nervously play with my fingers, then turning to Chan. "Drive back to my place, please."

With out any hesitation, Chan nods his head as he starts the car and goes onto the main road.

"Is it alright if you stay at my place tonight?" I ask with a frown. Chan nods his head with a smile.
"Yeah, of course." He says. "I'll just drop by my place to pick up some clothes and stuff, and then we'll go to your place. Is that ok?"

I nod my head with a smile as I then turn my head to look out the window.

I never want to experience that again.