21

The party started at 10 and it is now 12. Most people have already left as it was late, but some also did stay back. Some were waiting for a ride, and some were also just getting one last drink before heading off.

As for Chan and I, we both decided to stay back for some more drinks. More like him waiting for me to have my last drink.. But he was also having a great time with his friends.

"Jieun is wasted." Felix laughs out as they all turn to me, who was having a small dance in the dance floor with Soojin and Chulhwa, another friend I've made.
As soon as the song ended, Chulhwa then had to go as her boyfriend was waiting for her. Meanwhile, Soojin and I went back to the table the others were at.

"Is her place far from here?" Seungmin asks he brushes his hair back with his fingers. Chan nods his head with a frown.

"About half an hour away, but I don't want to bring her to my place incase she wakes up tomorrow and gets the wrong idea." Chan laughs. I turn to look at him and scoff.

"I am never going home." I frown, then wrapping an arm around Soojin's shoulder. "I'm going home with her."

"Jieun, I promised Wooseok that I'd bring you home." Chan sighs as he takes one last sip of water.

"Who's Wooseok? Hee brother?" Jeongin asks with a slightly confused face. "If so, you should definately get her home. Get in his good side."

"Wooseok's my friend, not my brother!" I whine as I turn to Soojin. "Why does everybody think he's my brother?"

"Babes, I have no idea, but I can be your brother." Soojin smirks as she pecks my cheek with her red lips, leaving a lipstick stain on my cheek.

"I think you should take her home.." Minho says. Chan nods his head as he gathers his things and stands up from the seat.
"I will." He sighs, pulling me away from Soojin as we then reached out for each other. "Thanks for tonight, Hyunjin, and congrats on being the front cover."

"Thanks for coming." Hyunjin smiles.

"Bye-bye Soo!" I call out, waving at Soojin and leaving a peck on her forehead as I quickly grab my purse and have Chan escort me back to the car.

He helps me into the car as I then put the belt on myself, him closing the door while I do so. He then got in the car himself and started the car, then outting his seatbelt on to.

"Chan." I call out, turning my head to look at him. He hums in response and looks at me as well.

We then lock eyes with each other. The moonlight was hitting off of our faces which did make both of our eyes glow in the darkness. I sigh as I turn away.
"I forget.."

"Alright then." He chuckles.

"You better tell Hyunjin to give Soojin my number. I can't lose the love of my life!"