40

"5 months without Chan, how are you feelings today?" Wooseok asks as he flips the open sign in the glass door, to the closed side.

"Are you really going to ask me that every month?" I say as I let out a small laugh, opening the cash register and taking out the coins, then counting them and writing it down in the record book and sorting the coins into bags.

While I was doing that, Wooseok was cleaning some tables off. Luckily today wasn't as busy, so there isn't much to clean up.

"It's better than asking you it everyday, isn't it?" He asks, wiping some food off of a table and placing some dirty dishes into a bucket with some soapy water in it. I shrug as I count the notes twice before writing the amount down in the record book and putting it in the cashbox, then doing the same for every different note.

"Well, I still miss him very much." I sigh. "But his friends are currently giving me good company."
"Like that Jisung guy?"

"Yeah him. He's taking me out every now and then to hang out with some of our other friends, or even just alone." I say, neatly putting the 10 buck notes in the cashbox. "I still talk with Chan every now and then though, but only for a bit since he does have friends there too."

"You guys call and text?" Wooseok raises an eyebrow, coming over to me with the bucket of dishes, quickly heading into the kitchen and placing it near a sink for staff who do the dish washing to do. I nod my head as I put some more notes into the cashbox.

"We do both." I say with a smile, then closing the cashbox ad locking it.
"And the fact that you guys still aren't together still surprises me." Wooseok laughs a bit as he comes out of the kitchen. I then follow him to start putting the chairs upside down on the tables.

"We told each other that we'd start dating once he's back." I say with a sigh.

Wooseok then snorts as he then looks at me with a smirk on his face. "That won't be happening if he becomes gay for those friends of his.."