5

"Hurry up and buy your things, I have some other stuff to do at home before I go back to my own place tonight." I say as I walk Jiho into the mall. "I'll follow you in a bit." With a nod, Jiho waves at me before going off on his own. He had his phone with him either way, so I'm able to contact him whenever and is also able to track his whereabouts.

I then go over to a bench near a shop and take a seat on it, then taking my phone out and looking at my notifications again.

Bang Chan had replied.

I smile to myself as I open the message; "How old's your brother? Maybe he and my sister could be friends.My sister's 19."

Shoot.. How old was Jiho again?

I turn my phone off before heading over to the escalators which Jiho had been on not long ago. In the car he told me he needed stuff for his art class, so he's probably going to be in the art store. I speed walk over to the store since I was actually supposed to stay with him at al times due to our mother's request, but Jiho's old enough to know what dangers there are in this world and how to avoid them.

I then spotted the black haired boy with the overgrown bowlcut in the art shop looking at paint markers, looking at everysingle one of the colours. I head on into the shop and lean my arm on his shoulder.

"Hey, so, how old are you again?" I mumble with a soft smile. Jiho slowly turns his head to me with an offended face, him then brushing my arm off his shoulder.

"I'm 10 years younger than you." He scoffs, letting down a few paint markers before looking at me. "I'm 13!"

"Oh shit, then you're definately not becoming friends with his sister." I chuckle as I take my phone out to reply to Bang Chan, completely ignoring Jiho who was scolding me.

"My brother's 13, haha. I don't think he's be good friends with your sister."

Just as I was about to turn my phone off again to help Jiho look for supplies, Bang Chan replied. Damn, he's quick.

"Damn, really? I thought he was older than that. I mean, he does look 17/18."

He just loves to call people old, doesn't he?