c a f u n é

Cafuné  Running your fingers through your lover's hair.

* * *

"I have class

"I have class." I mumbled into Sebastian's chest and heard his heavy sigh as he combed his fingers through my hair after he had pulled it open a while ago. I have no idea why he does that every time we're together.

"And?" His low yet husky voice reached my ears when I looked up at his emotionless face.

"And I have to go." I whispered when he grunted in displeasure, wrapping his arms tighter around me and taking a deep breath into my hair.

"Skip it?" He asked almost childishly when I laughed softly and pushed him away playfully with a hand on his chest.

"I can't. The professor knows my brother and would tell on me." I pouted and heard him grumble something incoherent as I looked at him.

"Do I have something on my face?" He asked with raised brow and I flushed under his intense gaze, shaking my head before climbing out of his lap. He looked disappointed, but hid it quite well behind his emotionless mask.

"You're just too handsome." I said cheekily and saw him roll his eyes as he leaned back in his chair.

Yes, I had been sitting in his lap for the past hour or so, both of us doing absolute nothing except exchanging a few sentences, a few kisses here and there, running our hands through each others hair and him whispering words to me in Italian.

To say I was having the time of my life would be the absolute and utter truth.

"When will you be free?" He asked when I looked at the watch on my wrist as I collected my things, tying my hair back up, his eyes following my every move like a hawk. The attention made me nervous, and he noticed when he smiled at me faintly.

"In an hour or so, then I have to go somewhere with Luke." I said and saw his bows scrunch together in confusion.

"Luke? Who the fuck is that?" He spat with distaste when I rolled my eyes, slinging my bag over my shoulders.

"My friend, and your student? We need to work on an assignment together, so I'll be at the café down the street with him." I explained and saw him nod slowly, although I knew he wasn't a big fan of the idea.

"I'll pick you up from there then." He said and stood up, shoving his hands in his pockets as he walked over to me slowly towering well above me and looking down at me with no emotion on his face but something so beautiful in his brumous eyes.

"Sawyer's going to pick me up, I promised him I'd go shopping with him." I said and saw his frown.

"Then I'm coming with you two." He said and this time, I frowned.

"Why?"

"Because I want to." He stated simply.

"That's not a good enough reason. Besides, I'll be back at the penthouse later. And anyways, you might have work to do, so you can do that peacefully without disturbance." I reasoned.