l i m e r e n c e

"I hope you are my future."

* * *

Sawyer smirked at us as I glared at him, watching him leave the office, and winked at her, causing her to blush

I grunted at him in annoyance, but he just grinned, whistling before he made his way downstairs as I led her inside. 

I let her look around as the door shut behind us while I took out a drink from the open bar.

"Drink?" I asked her, diverting her attention to me when she nodded as I poured two drinks, mine a bit stronger, while she sat on the stool in front of me before I passed her the drink.

Sitting next to her, I turned her stool so she was facing me, my face close to hers, our lips inches apart when she leaned back unconsciously.

Taking this as a hint, I moved back as well when I heard her let out a breath while we both drank in a tense silence.

"You kissed me." I dove right into it, because I was not one to mix up words and saw her taken aback expression as she choked on her drink.

Handing her a napkin from my pocket, she wiped her mouth briefly as she coughed a bit, a smirk pulling on my lips.

Bet she didn't expect that.

"Yeah, sorry about that." She chuckled nervously when I cocked his head to one side with a frown.

"Why are you sorry? Do you know who I am?" I asked frowning when she nodded, making me alert suddenly as I looked at her curiously.

Did she know I was...?

"Yeah, you're a very handsome and hot man." She smiled cheekily at me when my eyes widened at her bluntness but then she closed her eyes in shame.

Looks like she's a bit too honest when drunk.

And I'm going to take advantage of that fact very much. In a good way.

"Oh?" I asked while she sipped on her drink when I saw her eyes look at mine curiously as she licked her lips.

"Why is yours darker?" She blinked up at me when I looked at my drink, then hers, before I shrugged.

"It's stronger." I stated, watching her wet her lips, my eyes following the movement hungrily.

"Can I taste it?" She inquired with a small smile when I passed my glass to her without another thought, watching her think for a moment before a devious smile lit up her face and she stood up.

What is she thinking?

She came a step forward, cupping my face in her hands gently as she stood between my legs and pressed her lips to mine, her tongue sliding into my mouth easily because of my already parted lips.