g e r f u l

The car ride was anything but comfortable

The car ride was anything but comfortable. I was nervous, anxious, and yet, so excited.

The thought of having the man beside me do unholy things to me, things he wasn't supposed to do made it even more thrilling. And so forbidden.

"What's on your mind?" His deep voice made me break out of my thoughts when I looked at him and shrugged.

"About this.... Us." I answered, playing with the ring on my finger when his eyes flitted to me for the briefest second and he squeezed my thigh, taking a turn, then clearing his throat.

"What about it?"

"It still seems so... wrong. But I also don't care, in a way. I mean, I do, obviously, but not so much anymore. Is that wrong?" I asked, chewing nervously on my lip and looking at him in question.

"It works in my favour, so I'd say fuck it." He shrugged nonchalantly so I rolled my eyes at his response when he pinched the inside of my thigh.

"Ow! What was that for?" I smacked his arm.

"For rolling your eyes. I don't tolerate disrespect. Besides, I'm older than you, so you should respect me. Is that clear?" He asked, his voice firm.

"Whatever." I looked out the window when the car stopped at a red light but yelped when I was roughly pulled towards him with his firm grip on the back of my neck.

"When I ask you something, you answer me. And when I demand respect from you, you respect me and stop being such a brat. Is that clear, Ms. Reed?" He spoke harshly, making me gulp.

"Y-Yes." I stuttered when he narrowed his eyes.

"Yes what?" His tone was demanding as I fought hard not to smack his annoyingly handsome face.

"Yes, sir." I emphasised and saw satisfaction cross his features as his lips gently brushed mine.

"Good girl." He murmured before rubbing the back of my neck affectionately and pulling away.

I sat back, adrenaline rushing through my body, feeling hot and sticky as I watched him drive.

"Where are we going?" I asked after a while when I noticed we were far from any civilization now.

"Somewhere." He stated and I pursed my lips, staying quiet after that because I was sure he wouldn't tell me either way.

He took a turn in an abandoned area, the only light coming from the moon as he drove towards what I assumed was a dock. I could only see one lonely old boat tied there and nothing else.

"What is this place?" I asked, looking around the dimly lit area with trees to the side and not a soul in sight.

"Somewhere we can be alone." He answered, turning the car off and stepping out, he came to my side and helped me out as well.