u s t u l a t i o n

"So

"So...this then?" Zara showed me another dress out of my closet while I lay on my bed, staring at the ceiling aimlessly.

"I don't know." I said and heard her sigh before she came to lie next to me.

"I can't believe he actually said that. And what's worse... I liked it." I said in frustration.

"Okay, I know this is confusing and all, but I feel like there's more than just attraction going on here, Har. He's clearly into you, and you into him." Zara explained and I closed my eyes.

"But you can't be together because, well, you know why. Is it worth the risk?" She asked while I huffed out a breath.

"I don't know, Zara. I'm so darn confused. And I have to see him again tonight. I don't think I can." I scrunched my face up in discomfort.

"Maybe you should take the risk and see where it goes?" She suggested and I opened my eyes, looking at her.

"But it's so risky. If anyone catches us, it's game over." I muttered and saw her purse her lips.

"Exactly. So you don't get caught. See if what he feels, says to you, is actually true and if you feel the same way, I say go for it. And if not, then fuck him. Not literally though." She said and I giggled.

"Okay, I'll see." I murmured, getting up and looking at the pile of clothes near my feet.

"So what do I wear?" I asked her and saw her eyes sparkle.

"Something sexy, duh. Something that'll blow his mind and then his pants." She winked and I groaned.

"Oh my god, stop!" I laughed, covering my red face while she cackled at me.

After a few more minutes of searching, we found a good enough dress that wasn't too modest so I'd look sexy, and not too revealing so I wouldn't make Conrad go off the rails.

I had blow dried my hair, letting my curtain bangs frame my face as I brushed them a little to the sides with my fingers before applying a coat of sparkly pink lip gloss.

Zara had helped me put on winged eyeliner and then gave me some perfume to spritz on.

"You look stunning, Har. He's going to loose his mind." She said with a proud smile while I collected my things.

"I don't need him to loose his mind, Zara. That's actually the last thing I need." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. Just remember to give me all the deets of the best sex of your life." She winked and I gasped, throwing a pillow at her when someone cleared their throat from the doorway.

We both turned so fast I thought our necks would break, my eyes widening by a large fraction at the person whose eyes were set on me.

"Oh, hello Mr. Knight. We were just talking about yo-" Zara started but I was quick to stop her.