l i s z t o m a n i a

"It is both a blessing and a curse to feel everything so deeply."

* * *

-  H A R M O N Y - I V Y - R E E D -

* * *

"Harmony and me, we're pretty good company..."

"Looking for an island, in our boat upon the sea. Harmony, gee I really love you..."

"And I want to love you forever, and dream of the never, never, never leaving harmony..."

Elton John's voice drifted from the speakers as I hummed along to the music, my body swaying from side to side while I rearranged my books on the shelves for the fifth time.

"Harmony!" My brother screeched, making me wince at his loud tone, covering my ears as I turned down the music when my door slammed open.

Definitely took that from dad.

"Elton John? Again, Harmony?" He groaned when I chuckled, disconnecting the phone and pouting when the song stopped playing in the background.

"But he's singing about me, you know, 'Harmony and meeeee!'" I screamed at the top of my lungs when he lunged for me, effectively knocking me down with him on top as he tickled my sides.

"Co-... Con- Conrad!" I gasped for air, wriggling about in his arms as our laughs echoed in the large room before the door opened again.

I briefly heard the sound of heels stopping beside us as we both fell on the ground, trying to catch our breaths, gazing at the ceiling, and panting like dogs.

"Addy!" I said excitedly, wheezing from laughing so much as she helped me up to my feet and looked at my brother with a raised brow.

"Really Conrad? You have to stop torturing the poor girl. Just look at her state!" She exclaimed.

I snickered from behind her as my brother got up from the floor with a groan and glared at me playfully.

"She was playing 'Harmony' again." He grumbled when she rolled her eyes at him.

"So? I love that song." She crossed her arms as Conrad looked between us with his mouth hanging open.

"Hey! You're supposed to be on my side!" He tried to pull Addy towards him, but she only pushed him away and wrapped her arm around me.

"Sorry, Conny, but it's us two today since she's leaving. So sorry but not sorry, I'll be taking her side." She said with a smirk while I grinned at her.

"Thanks, Addy. I don't know how you keep up with this big baby. You deserve so much better. What did you see in him anyway?" I said and my brother glared at me, making Addy laugh.