b a s o r e x i a

"They're both stubborn and it's complicated."

* * *

"Conrad?" I rubbed my sleepy eyes, looking at the stern face of my brother who looked more mature and older with his stubble

"Harmony." He said coldly and my shoulders slumped in defeat as Adeline came from behind him and squeezed his hand.

"Go easy on her, she's been through a lot already." She told him quietly before she smiled at me reassuringly and hugged me but I flinched, stepping away and saw both her and my brother frown.

"Harmony? Are you... okay?" Adeline asked taking a step away from me when I rubbed my arms absent minded. 

Was it getting colder?

"Y-yes. Why?" I questioned as my brother slowly stalked closer to me and I unconsciously took a step back, watching his face soften when I realized what I was doing.

When he reached out to me, I flinched even before he could touch me and stepped away from him and everyone else as I stared down at the floor, the tears flowing out of my eyes freely.

What on earth is happening to me?

"I-I don't know what's wrong with me." I sniffled as they all stared at me helpless.

"Get her to her room." Conrad said dejectedly and Adeline nodded, gesturing to upstairs when I nodded, following her and Zara to my room.

They sat at a distance from me, giving me my space to think while they looked at me concerned.

"What happened, Har?" Addy asked when I shrugged, glancing at Zara briefly who pursed her lips together.

I had told her everything that had happened and whom I'd kissed and she was beyond surprised.

I didn't tell Logan, obviously, neither Addy nor my brother. This was between Zara and me and I was thankful she didn't tell anyone else.

"Who was that man?" She asked when I shrugged.

"Don't know, never saw him before."

"Did he...?" She trailed off when I shook my head.

"He was respectful and no, he didn't touch me or do anything." I assured her before my brother came in the room and both Zara and Addy went out as he sat on the couch.

"Everything has been removed from the media." He spoke after a few moments of silence when I finally looked at him.

"But surprisingly, I was able to do it faster this time." He chuckled humourlessly while I pursed my lips, remembering Sebastian had told me he'd take care of it.

Was it him?

"Did you know the man?" He asked, looking at my expressions when I shook my head.

"No, unfortunately." I said frowning when he nodded.