l o g o p h i l e

"And in the middle of my chaos, there was you."

* * *

As my eyes took in the new professor with my mouth agape, I quickly shut it before anyone could see while he scanned a few papers in his hands before setting them neatly on his desk

"Isn't that...?" Logan trailed off and I nodded, shrinking a little in my seat before the Professor could spot me.

"Good morning." He spoke, his voice the same deep and velvety one, holding so much authority and power that I found myself wanting to hear more of it. Respectfully.

"My name is Sebastian Maverick Knight and I'll be teaching you business this year since your previous teacher, Mr. Whittaker, has retired. You may address me as Professor, Mr. Knight, or Sir, but I will not appreciate anyone calling me by my first name. Is that clear?" He put his hands in his pockets and looked at everyone coldly.

Sebastian Knight? 

Why does that name sound familiar?

"Now, since I don't know any of you, I'll call out our names from the student list and you can raise your hand so I can put a name to your faces." He said, reaching for his papers and shuffling through them before scanning through one.

"Lola Montgomery." He said and the girl at the front with brown hair and glasses raised her hand and stood up.

He nodded once and she sat back down before he called out the next name and so on, until he called out Logan's.

"Logan Daniels." He said as Logan raised his hand and stood up while I shrunk back in my seat even more so I wasn't visible and thankfully, he didn't see me.

He nodded once just as Logan sat down and looked at me as if I was crazy. I just smiled sheepishly and sat back up, although hunched low as I looked at the professor look at the next name.

I tried to read his expression when he looked up at all the students, his eyes searching through the rows and I was thankful I wasn't in his line of sight but then he spoke, and I deflated completely.

Shit.

"Harmony Reed." His voice was low, and I could swear it was like he purred my name instead of coldly like everyone else's as I slowly raised my hand, watching as his eyes snapped to my outstretched hand.

Standing up slowly, my head was down before I took a deep breath and looked up straight into his stormy grey eyes, all breath knocked out of my lungs as I stared into those beautiful eyes.

"How brumous." I whispered unconsciously, his eyes flitting to my lips when I did so before coming back up to my face.

I knew he recognized me by the way recognition flashed across his face. It was barely noticeable, but it was there. And then I could've sworn I saw the corner of his lip twitch slightly.