g h e e g l e

"Idiot

"Idiot." I mumbled, moving away from him but his hand didn't budge so I chose to ignore him in hopes of him moving away himself.

But boy was I wrong.

I caught the blonde guy's eye again and he winked this time and I blushed, smiling at him a bit and noticed Conrad's eyes narrowing at me suspiciously.

He followed my gaze and his own hardened as he looked back at me with disgust on his face.

"Flirting right in front of me, Har?" He asked somewhat disturbed and a bit amused if I didn't know better.

"What? He's cute." I tilted my head to look at him better when Conrad huffed.

"You gonna go for him?" Sawyer gestured to the group of guys, looking between me and his brother with a grin.

I could feel the intense grey eyes boring holes in the side of my head when I shrugged, not acknowledging him.

"If he's interested, he'll come over." I said when Addy turned to look at the guys behind us and grinned.

"Oh yeah, he's definitely cute." She said and when she looked at Conrad's unimpressed face, she chuckled and patted his arm.

"But you're definitely cuter." She said and pecked his lips while I pretended to gag.

And just as Conrad rolled his eyes at my behaviour, a throat clearing caught our attention.

Here we go.

We all looked up at from tan slacks, a light blue dress shirt with the sleeves half rolled up and top two buttons open, to a handsome face, brown eyes and then messily styled blonde hair.

Freakin' cute.

"Hi." He looked at me with a charming smile as the grip of the hand on my thigh got tighter.

"Hi." I said and Sawyer coughed, directing attention to him momentarily before the guy spoke again.

"I'm Wyatt, and I was wondering if you'd like to have a drink with me?" He asked, nervousness seeping into his tone when I smiled.

"Harmony, nice to meet you, Wyatt." I said and he grinned.

"Pretty name, it fits." He replied and Conrad made a disgusted face at the comment but I chose to ignore him.

"So, drink?" He asked with hope in his voice but before I could answer, someone else did it for me.

"No. She has a boyfriend." Sebastian said from beside me and we all looked at him in horror.

"No, I don't!" I practically yelled and he glared at me, a warning to shut up, but who was he to command me? I wasn't his girlfriend.

"When did you get a boyfriend?" Conrad asked me confused while Sawyer just grinned and Addy looked at me with narrowed eyes.