c h e i l o p r o c l i t i c

Cheiloproclitic – An attraction to a person's lips

* * *

"Professor

"Professor." I said lazily when he tilted his head to look at me better.

"Ms. Reed." He replied, eyeing the pack of biscuits in my hand when I held it out to him and he took one, munching on it slowly.

My eyes unconsciously went to his lips where some crumbs were and my perfectionist ass couldn't handle that and my eye kept twitching at the sight, so without thinking, my fingers reached forward and brushed them off.

He froze, and when his eyes snapped to mine, I froze as well, my fingers still touching his lower lip slightly when his eyes flitted to my hand before coming back to me.

Shit.

"What are you doing?" He spoke suddenly, jolting me back to reality.

I immediately retracted my hand away when I realized I had touched him, watching the slight frown on his face when I did so before he covered it.

"I think I'm feeling cheiloproclitic." I muttered and saw his brows furrow.

"Sorry?" He asked in confusion when my eyes widened at what I just said when I shook my head.

"Nothing important, sorry." I cleared my throat, looking away and around, thankful no one saw my moment of weakness.

That would not end well.

"I'm sorry, there were some crumbs on your mouth and I couldn't handle that. Call it a moment of weakness. I apologize, it won't happen again." I rubbed my palms on my legs to do something with my hands.

Anything to keep busy.

"It's fine." He said coldly and I nodded, looking away from his illecebrous eyes.

Meaning alluring and attractive.

"Do you have any other class now?" He asked looking at his watch.

"No, I'm waiting for Logan to finish his practice. He has to take me home." I told him and saw him think hard about something before nodding slowly.

"Come, I'll drop you." He said getting up and my mouth fell open at his suggestion as I mulled over his words before shaking my head.

"Oh no, it's okay, he should be done any time now. We had to get some things before heading home anyway." I said when he frowned.

"You live together?" He asked and I nodded slowly.

"Yes, we do." I clarified and saw his jaw clench as he tapped his foot impatiently before looking back at me with determination.

"Come on, I'll drop you." He said again and I was about to say something when he held his hand up.