t a c e n d a

"There's a fire between us."

* * *

"And those, are the main key points used in business

"And those, are the main key points used in business. Any questions?" The professor's eyes scanned through the numerous students before settling on me, and I could've sworn I saw his lips twitch before he moved on.

Darn this sexy man.

"Is it just me or has the Professor been giving you looks?" Logan asked from beside me and I nearly jumped out of my skin at how close he was.

He smiled sheepishly, realising his mistake and only now moved away a bit.

"Sorry." He mumbled.

"It's okay. And it's probably just you. He gives everyone a 'look'." I emphasized and saw his slight frown before he nodded.

"Oh yeah, you're right. Like how he keeps glaring at me all the time?" He raised a brow at me.

This time, I was the one who frowned and looked ahead at the professor who was, in fact, glaring daggers at Logan.

Who pissed in his cereal?

"You piss him off?" I asked confused and he shrugged.

"Could be. I piss everyone off." He reasoned and I chuckled, shaking my head before working on my notes.

"Ms. Reed, my office." I heard his cold voice reverberate through the hall and my eyes immediately snapped up to his in confusion.

"For what, sir?" I asked, genuinely confused.

"I think you were my T.A, were you not? Or maybe you're a bit distracted considering Mr. Daniels keeps whispering sweet nothings into your ear." He said with distaste and people around us chuckled while my face turned red.

Sweet what now?

I bit my lip to stop the insult from coming out because that would be disrespectful because he was my professor.

But God did I want to smack his annoyingly handsome face.

"Understood, sir." I emphasized a bit too much, watching his eyes darken at the name before he narrowed them at me and looked away.

Ha!

"What was that about?" Logan muttered and I shrugged.

"No clue." I sighed, completing my work before the bell rung a few minutes later.

"Class dismissed." He spoke loudly and everyone started filing out while I packed my things.

"See you later, Har?" Logan asked putting on his baseball cap when I nodded.

"I'll see you in the parking lot in two hours." I confirmed and saw his nod before he left with his friends.

My eyes briefly connected with the Professor's who was already watching me closely but I ignored him, picking my bag up and trudging towards him.