n e b u l o c h a o t i c

Nebulochaotic – A state of being hazy or confused.

* * *

We were currently 7-12, with our team having 7 and the coach's having 12

We were currently 7-12, with our team having 7 and the coach's having 12. They were on a roll, scoring one after the other and if I said the professor was bad at this, I would be lying because he was good. Too good.

And he looked good doing it.

I was obviously playing in the back because of my outfit choice which I was seriously regretting right now, and because Logan was another Conrad when it came to me.

Sucks like hell, I tell you.

The professor scored once more, high fiving the coach when he did while I rolled my eyes.

Such a show off.

A hot one though.

Shut up.

Logan huffed in annoyance because he couldn't find the tempo he needed so desperately and called a time out, gathering our team together.

"We really need to up our game because we're being really shitty players right about now." He said and we all nodded when Logan looked at me meaningfully.

"I have no choice but to ask this, you think you can come up with me? I think we're gonna need to play dirty." He said when I grinned but the boys frowned.

"You're not gonna start making out in the middle of the court to distract everyone so that we can score, are you?" Owen, a guy in our team asked when both Logan and I scrunched up our faces in disgust.

"No, ew. You'll see. I want you to switch places with her as soon as she gets the ball so it takes everyone by surprise, because they're all expecting her to stay back. You think you can handle it, Har?" He asked me in all seriousness and I nodded firmly.

"I can, don't worry about it Lo." I said and we all cheered before dispersing, taking our positions.

Logan threw me a wink which didn't miss the professor's attention who narrowed his gaze at the captain before the substitute coach blew the whistle and we started once again.

The guys in our teams passed the ball to each other expertly, making sure the other team couldn't get it from them. 

Logan threw the ball to Georgie who dribbled it, avoiding the coach by a narrow pass and threw it to me with legerity.

I caught it effortlessly, and the other team charged towards me just as I took off across the court, surprising everyone because they thought I wouldn't come forward as I dribbled the ball as best as I could when Logan whistled to let me know he was ready.

I made eye contact with him, grinning before I ran towards him, just as he got down on the ground on his knees, with his palms flat on the ground, facing away from me.