d i s c o m b u l a t e d

"Keep your heels, heads and standards high."

* * *

Business class was the only thing that made my nerves skyrocket so high up I thought I'd faint when Logan glanced at me concerned from the corner of my eye

"Harmony? Are you okay?" He asked worried when I forced a smile to my face and nodded, pressing my lips together when the professor walked in, in all his handsome glory.

Lord have mercy.

His navy blue button down clung to his muscular frame, highlighting his toned body. I licked my lips at the sight of him while he ran a hand through his jet black hair, before stuffing his hands in his black slacks.

Snap out of it!

"Good morning, students. Glad to see..." He trailed off, his eyes searching the numerous rows of students before they fell on me and I could've sworn his eyes lit up in the slightest.

"You." He finished when I sucked in a sharp breath.

Please don't.

"We'll be going back to basics since the majority of the test results were quite disappointing." He said, clasping his hands behind his back while his calculated gaze traveled over the numerous students.

"Let's start with discussing the paper first." He said.

Everyone complied immediately, myself included as we spent the rest of the class discussing our test papers, students occasionally asking questions until the bell rang.

"Ms. Reed." He spoke and I clenched my eyes shut, releasing a shaky breath before I met his gaze.

"Yes, sir?" I asked, watching his eyes darken when he cleared his throat.

"In my office." He commanded and I nodded, packing my things and saying goodbye to Logan, I followed the professor to his office silently, trying to match his long strides as best as I could.

Opening the door, he went in first and I followed, closing the door behind me and within a flash, I was pinned to the door, my eyes wide and lips parted in shock.

But before I could say anything, my words died down in my throat when his hot lips pressed to my pulse, making my breath hitch when he placed a kiss there and started moving down to my collarbone, kissing gently.

"Mr. Knight, you can't, please, not here-"

"Stay quiet, tesoro, and fucking say my name." He grunted while I bit my lip furiously to stop the moans from escaping my mouth.

I tried to push him away with my hands on his chest but he was like a wall, not moving at all.

"Sebastian, we can't." I pleaded, my eyes closing when he sucked at my skin and an involuntary moan left my lips.