Chapter 6: See him Mad

Zoey slowly woke up as her phone rang beside her. She looked at the phone with narrowed eyes.

"Who's calling by this time?" She asked sleepily before she answered the call.

"Hello" she said with a dull voice.

"Are you still sleeping by this time?" He asked and she instantly coughed.
"Who is it?" She asked and the voice chuckled.

"It's Scott" he said and she quickly sat up.

"How did you get my number?" She asked. 

"I'm coming to pick you up. Dress up.... baby" he said and he ended the call. She looked at her phone and groaned in annoyance. She wanted to be a stone in her next life.

Scott stopped his car and honked at her door.

"Dad, bye" she said quickly and he waved to her.

Zoey quickly opened the door and entered the car. Scott looked at her from head to toe. She wore really baggy pants, baggy top and Crocs shoes. Her hair was packed into a rough bun and her normal expressionless look was back again.

"Hey" he said and she just fake smiled at him.

"Why are you dressed that way?" He asked as he started the car.

"What way?" She asked but he just shook his head.

"Where are we going?" She asked and he said nothing and kept driving.

"If you wanted to take me outing, at least tell me where we're headed because I'm honestly hating this" she said and he just smirked to himself.

"I'm getting off if you won't speak and trust me, I will do it" she said.

"Hold on-"

"Where are we headed?" She asked making him give a sigh.

"Where are we headed?" She said and Scott instantly stopped the car making her fall forward but was held by the seat belt.

"What was that for?" She asked and he looked at her.

"Look, we made a bet and I won it. So stick to it, alright?" He said and she glared at him before he drove off.

"So tell me, what's your favorite food?" He asked and she just stared at the window.

"I've got a lot" she said blankly.

"Colour?"

"Black" she said.

"Hobby?"

"Drawing" she said and he glanced at her.

"You draw?" He asked.

"Yeah" she said.

"I wish I could. I'd look at anyone who can draw and just feel like doing the same but..... I'm not talented" he said and she looked at him.

"Yeah sure" she said and he clicks his tongue.

"Mmhmm" he said.

"You're good....at getting someone annoyed" she said and he chuckled.

"Look, I'm not that annoying. When you get to know me, you'll love me. My guys love me" he said and she scoffed.

"Doesn't sound like it when you got hit by one of them" she said while looking at the mirror.

"Come on, that's what makes our bond tighter. Klaus isn't that type to hold grudges. He gets angry that day and it ends that day, so it's nothing" Scott said and Zoey remained quiet.

The red car smoothly stopped at the front of a white duplex.

"Looks like everyone is here already.. let's go" he said as he stepped out of the car. Zoey hesitated before stepping out.