Chapter 45: Just go

The next day

The bell rang, and everyone woke up by seven am.

Zoey who bathed first, sat on her bed with her mirror as she dried her damp hair.

Damella stepped out of the bathroom with a robe.

"What will I do?" Zoey asked herself thinking of how she would style her hair.

"Let me do it for you" damella said and Zoey glanced at her.

Zoey let her style her hair whatever way. She just waited as damella worked on her hair.

"Done" she said and Zoey took her mirror to look at herself. It was an up and do ponytail.

"Thanks" Zoey said just before the bell rang again.

"Attention, all students should leave the dorm to the cafeteria for breakfast, you have 60 seconds"

"What? They time us?" Damella asked before quickly opening her bag.

Zoey got up quickly to wear her shoes.

Everyone stepped out of their rooms quickly. Zoey walked out while she held her contact lenses in her hands with her mirror.

"Damella" she called not seeing really clearly.

"Hey" someone came beside her.

"Hey, Natalie" Zoey said hearing her voice.

"Let's go" Natalie said holding her hand and leading her.

Everyone walked to the cafeteria and sat on any sit of their choice.

Zoey just quietly followed Natalie while staring at the ground.

Natalie looked around and sighted Stephan sitting down with Scott and MJ on a table. She smiled and dragged Zoey to the table making them look at both of them. 

"Sit here" Natalie said getting her a chair across Stephan and beside an empty sit. Zoey slowly sat down before opening her fists to get the lenses.

"Keep her company" Natalie said to the boys before leaving.

They quietly watched her put the lenses in her eyes.

When she was done, she slowly opened her eyes and looked at the four of them.

She was a bit surprised to see them, she awkwardly smiled at them. She regretted letting Natalie help her.

"Hi" she said.

"You can't see without 'em?" Stephan asked and she nodded.

"I never knew" MJ said as he peeled his apple. Zoey looked at the queue and sighed. She didn't have the energy to stand up for more than a minute.

She got up as she looked at the queue and was about to move when she saw Klaus walking towards their table. He wasn't looking cause his eyes were on his phone as he held his phone and his food on the other.

He glanced at the table when he was closer and looked at Zoey. They both met eye contacts until Klaus broke it and looked at the other three at the table. He reached the table and dropped his food and was about to sit but Zoey quickly held him.

"Hold on" she said and he looked at her.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Can you get for me?" She asked.

"Get what?" He asked.

"Food" she said in almost a whisper. He didn't say anything before dropping his phone on the table and then leaving. Zoey smiled before sitting down back.