Chapter 10: My Home

Zoey looked at Scott in confusion.

"Are you gonna stand there and stare at me?" Scott asked and she quickly stepped outside and closed the door.

"Why are you here?" She asked.

"I'm here to stay in. Not to stay out" he said.

"You didn't tell me you were coming-"

"Let's head in" he said and he just walked inside. Zoey squeezed her fist before walking in.

"Good evening sir" Scott said greeting her dad.

"Evening. Who're you?" He asked. "Uhm..... I'm Zoey's-"

"Classmate" Zoey said interrupting him. "he's my classmate"

"And boyfriend" Scott said making Zoey's heart skip a beat. She looked at her dad but he didn't give any reaction.

"Alright. How're you son?" He asked.

"Fine" he said as he walked to the dining.

"Have a seat. Zoey serve him" her dad said and Zoey walked to the dining.

Scott ate his food slowly as he glanced at Zoey.

"So, how come you managed to get my cold Zoey to finally fall for you?" Mr Smith asked and Zoey coughed.

"I don't know. I guess it's my charms" Scott said and he laughed.

"Zoey why don't you show him around?" Her father said and Zoey looked at her father.

"No it's okay" Scott said.

"What do you mean? Once you're done eating. Show him around" he said and walked to his room.

Zoey sighed at her dad. Why wasn't he the strict type, like her mom.

"So......you didn't expect me coming to you?" He asked and she just ignored him. She got up packed the plates and walked to the kitchen.

Scott stood up and slowly followed her.

She turned on the tap and started washing the dishes.

"You're back with your cold girl attitude. Did I do something wrong?" He asked but she gave him dead ears.

"Come on Zoey" he said but she still ignored him.

"Hey" he said snapping his finger at her face.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"Nothing" he said making her turn the tap off walk out. He looked at the sink. When did she finish washing so fast. He quickly followed her.

"Your dad said you should show me around" he said.

"When you go upstairs, my room is the third to your right-hand"

"Okay thanks" he said and she froze. What did she just say? She watched him walk upstairs.

She widened her eyes and quickly ran after him.

"Hold on. Let's go after I'm done cleaning" she said.

"I'll go there myself. Just do quick" he said and continued walking.

Zoey face palmed herself before following him. She doesn't trust Scott.

She opened her room door and saw him sitting on the bed.

"You have a diary?" He asked and she saw him holding her black diary. She ran to him and quickly tried to get the book but Scott raised it up.

"Stop it Scott" she said and he smiled.

"Can't I read it?" He asked and she shook her head. She stretched her hand to get it but he moved it behind him.