Chapter 17: Chapter 17

On Monday, school resumed like before and students filled the corridor. Lockers opening and closing. Murmurs in different classes but there stayed a particular talk along the whole school. How Zoey Smith cheated on Scott McKay

"She cheated on the amazing Scott McKay for some kind weirdo?"

"I even heard it's not the first time, he just caught her today"

"Shut up. I thought she was different. She looked different "

"I mean, if I was McKay I would have broken up with her ages ago. She's not my type"

"That's great. I'm sick of hearing her name all the time"

"You know she also had a fight with Lana Rhoades?"

Scott walked along the corridor with a bag hung over in his left shoulder. He lowered his head and put his hands in his jeans trousers as he walked to his locker.

"Hey Scott" a girl waved at him shaking her fingers. Scott gave her a little nod and a smile before finally reaching his locker.

"Damn....he must be heartbroken poor Scott"

Now girls heard Scott is now single they all threw themselves to him.

"Need a hand to hold your books?" One of them asked.

"I can help copy your notes"

~•~

Z

oey walked upstairs bumping shoulders with anyone that blocked her way. People would look at her and murmur things to each other. She hung her black bag on her right shoulder and licked her favorite lollipop as she walked the corridor humming to herself. She ignored the eyes people gave her and walked her way. She reached her locker and tuned in the code. When she was done, she opened it and grabbed the books she needed.

She closed it and immediately met eyes with Scott's. Not very far away, the both stared at each other before Zoey gave him a raised eyebrow. She closed her locker and just left.

Meanwhile, Scott looked at her walk away just before someone came in and punched him in the face gaining people's attention.

"Fucking cheat" Stephan said as he grabbed Scott's collar and gave him another punch earning Scott on the cold floor as blood dropped from his nose.

Zoey halted and looked at the drama that happened. She looked at everyone who watched but didn't try to stop Stephan. Stephan punched and punched him until she couldn't take it anymore. She quickly ran over to him and pushed him away shocking everyone by the strength she had to push enraged Stephan.

"What's going on there?!" Mr Timon asked from the corridor end making everyone disperse immediately to avoid trouble.

"Stop it and let's go" Zoey said before leaving quickly. Stephan looked at Scott on the ground just before he sighted Mr Timon walking over to he and Scott.

"Both of you. Principal's office. Now" he said and left. Stephan looked at Scott before walking away.

~•~

Z

oey walked into the class still on thoughts of what happened. She quickly sat on a chair not even knowing what row she was.

She dropped her bag before someone tapped her. She looked and saw Klaus.

"Oh....hey" she said.

"What happened?" He asked.