Chapter 46: Smart Type, Baby Smart Type

At night everyone gathered on the field including the teachers. Some students sat on the floor or even laid, some sat on the benches. While the teachers sat on chairs.

"The second game of today will be a tactical game. It requires your brain" Brendon said
"There are twenty six questions with us for each team. The first five teams to get them correctly you gain five points. Then the second five gain three points followed by the last three. One point" he said and they clapped in agreement.

"Let's start"

"Please sit with your teammates. If you know the answer raise your hands quickly. Each person from a team must answer. Do not answer twice" Brendon said the rules and they nodded.

"First question" he said everyone was quiet.

Zoey sat on a bench beside Natalie and Klaus stood behind her.

"You buy me to eat, but you never eat me. What am I?" Brendon said and immediately Chris rose his hand surprising everyone.

"Yes, chris"

"Plates and spoons" he said.

"Correct" Brendon said. "five points to Chris and Kailey"

"Second question, what can be given and can be accepted, is worth a great deal but cost nothing yet has no monetary value?" Brendon asked and everyone quietly thought about it.

"If you can't get it, you can pass it" he said.

"Apology?" Klaus asked rhetorically but he wasn't sure.

"Please repeat it sir" someone said.

"what can be given and can be accepted, is worth a great deal but cost nothing yet has no monetary value?" Brendon repeated.

"Apology" Klaus said in Zoey's ear and she looked at him with an unsure look.

"Just try" he said.

"I can't speak twice" she said and he nodded in understanding. If it was wrong they've lost their chance to ten points.

"Ten seconds. If no one can answer it, it's gone" Brendon said.

Ten seconds reached and no one could answer.

"Time up. Answer is an apology" he said and everybody 'ooohed' in realization.

Zoey pressed her lips before looking at Klaus. He was right but they weren't sure.

"Third question" he said. "When I was going to my local shop, I saw a man and his wife and their two children. How many people were going to the shop?" He asked and Victoria rose up her hand.

"Yes"

"Five" she said.

"Wrong " Brendon said and everyone was a bit surprised.

Klaus then rose his hand at same time with Austin.

"Yes Austin " Brendon said not seeing Klaus.

"One" Austin said.

"Correct" he said and Austin smiled proudly.

"Fourth question, which is correct, 15 plus 118 is 134 or, 118 plus 15 is 134?" He asked and everyone was quiet when Klaus rose his hand up.

"Yes, Nicklaus"

"None" he said and Brendon rose his eyebrows in surprise.

"Correct, six points for the accuracy" he said and everyone began complaining.

"It's not fair. Chris was also accurate"

"That's being bias, sir"

"I was accurate too"