Chapter 24- I'm Feeling a bit Tipsy

Lana walked towards Maeve's class and found the students chatting.

"Sorry to barge in but I'm in search of something" she said and they all looked at her.

"Have anyone seen a phone in here?" Lana asked and they all shook their heads.

"If you took any phone that isn't yours, you better return it cause if I find you myself you won't like it" she said.

"Sorry but who's phone?" A boy asked.

"You don't need to know" Lana said.

"Is it Maeve Kennedy?" Another guy asked.

"Yeah, Maeve asked me if I saw her phone" someone said and they began talking.

"I'm still here, remember?" Lana said and they all kept quiet.

"If you see any red phone, please come to class six and show me. If I'm not around give it to her cousin. Am I understood?" She asked and they all said yes.

She left and Zoey saw her coming out from Maeve's class.

"I've informed them already" Lana said and Zoey nodded. Lana walked downstairs. Zoey walked to Maeve's class and walked in without a word.

"Where's Maeve's table?" Zoey asked and someone pointed a locker at the fourth row beside the wall. Zoey walked towards it and the person who sat on her table quickly stood up.

"Open it" Zoey said and the boy quickly opened it and it was just three books and a pen that was in there.

"Who took the phone?" Zoey asked and they were all quiet.

"If no one talks this is going to the principal" she said just before Klaus stepped in. 

"I don't know anything about it, I just came in and found her searching for it" a girl sitting in front Maeve's desk said. Klaus walked to the first table and opened the locker. He began searching the table.

"If you took it return it now" Klaus said and the students started blaming each other.

"Seniors, ask Paul, he stole Lisa's phone the other time" a boy said and Zoey looked at Paul.

"I didn't steal it. Why you blaming me?" Paul asked but his classmates kept on accusing him.

Zoey slightly sat on Maeve's desk as she watched all of them.

"That's okay, we're still searching" Zoey said and they were quiet.

Klaus opened the tenth locker where they were a lot of books.

"I didn't steal the phone" the owner of the desk said but Klaus ignored him.

"Take them out" Klaus said and the boy confidently took out the books slowly opening them and showing Klaus. He removed like six books and Klaus put his hand in the desk and brought out something red he saw. He looked and saw Maeve's red phone cover.

Klaus looked at the boy standing beside him. The boy quickly took two steps backwards.

"I-i swear I didn't steal it" he said and the classmates started laughing.

"Jesus, who kept it in here?" The boy said smiling in disbelief.

"Michael Jackson........Billie jean" the classmates sang making fun of him.

"Serious senior. It wasn't me" Michael said but Klaus still looked at him with a straight face.

"Where's the phone?" Klaus asked.

"I'm not with it. I didn't steal it" he said and some people came to the locker and began searching but it wasn't there.

"Come" Klaus said and left the class as Michael slowly followed him. Zoey followed behind.