Chapter 12: Lack Focus

Not Edited

Zoey fluttered her long lashes as the ray of light hit her face. She groaned slightly before turning around to avoid the light.

"Zoey" she heard that one annoying voice that kept calling her.

"Ugh .....just let me sleep" she said in a sleepy tone.

"I suppose I can't or you'll be late for school"

She then realized the owner of the voice and quickly rose.

"Dad?" She asked surprisingly. Her dad never comes to wake her up himself.

"No it's Mom. How bout you get your sleepy ass from the bed and get ready for school" he said before leaving her room.

She gave a huge sigh as she got up from the bed.

Zoey walked out of the bathroom when she was done bathing. She walked to her closet and looked at it. It was a huge mess. She has been going partying this whole week and couldn't have the time to arrange or do the laundry. She sighed before grabbing a white baggy t-shirt that was hung on a hanger. She put it on and quickly wore her baggy beige pants.

She snuck her legs into her black sneakers. She turned to mirror and quickly tried her into a messy bun. She grabbed her contact lenses case and her mascara before running out of the room.

"Shit, my school bag" she said to herself. She ran back to her room and grabbed her black almost empty bag.

~•~

Zoey gave a halt and the entrance of the biology class. Her eyes closed at the realization that everyone looked at her, including the teacher. She breathed heavily as sweat was pasted on her forehead.

"Smith. You're late" Mr Daniel said and all she could do was nod.

"Get in" he said making other students jealous. Before Zoey had come, they were five students who turned out late and Daniel gave each of them detention. But Zoey's was different. She was his favorite student.

"As I was saying......" Mr Daniel resumed the teaching.

Zoey walked to an empty table, for the first time it wasn't at the back. It was before the last and close to the wall and window.

She opened her bag and took out her pen. She opened her book and moved her eyes to the teacher. Resting her chin on her hand she played with her pen as she listened to Mr Daniel but her concentration was disturbed by the sound she constantly heard behind her. She tried ignoring it but it won't stop. She then turned around and saw Klaus. She sighed on seeing him.

"You're distracting me" she said curtly and he looked at her.

"You've been distracted already" he said with his gaze turning back to Mr Daniel.

She gave a chuckle that came from annoyance before turning around. Not long after she turned the noise was heard again. She tried to push it away but it just rang in her head.

"Can you please stop?" She asked him without turning but the sound didn't end.

She quickly turn to see what even made that sound but was late. It stopped before she could see it. Her eyes moved to Klaus who paid attention to the teacher.

"Stop staring at me, there's a class going on. Remember your boyfriend is in here" he said and her eyes quickly moved to Scott who wasn't far away. He sat on the same row with her but at the very end. She arranged herself and faced her front.