Chapter 28- I'm Not in the Mood

It was Monday morning and everyone was so excited to hear results of who won. The school was posted with banners of the election.

Klaus parked the car and stepped out with Maeve. He looked at how the school changed with decorations and posters.

"What happened here?" He asked.

"Election" Maeve said and Klaus saw Austin's and Lana's face on a banner.

"Klaus!" Stephan called and Klaus looked and saw Stephan and Mj.

Klaus didn't bother running or rushing, he slowly walked to them at the school block.

Stephan quickly hugged him almost pushing him down.

"God, we missed you" Stephan said ruffling Klaus' hair as he hugged Klaus. By the way he got a hair cut and looked totally good.

"What's happening? Klaus asked.

"The election results would be called out today" Mj said before Klaus looked at Mj and hugged him separately.

"How's your health?" Mj asked.

"Better" Klaus said and just then....

"Klaus!!"

They turned and met Lana running with spread arms from upstairs. She reached down and quickly jumped on Klaus. Klaus moved backwards due to her speed. Her legs weren't even touching the floor. Klaus hugged her back as Stephan and Mj both looked at each other in surprise.

"Where's Zoey?" Stephan asked and Mj shrugged.

Lana finally let go and stepped down slowly as she looked at him.

"How're you feeling now?" She asked.

"I'm good, you're contesting for the election?" He asked and she nodded before showing her the badge she wore.

"Hey Klaus, welcome back" some of their classmates said as they passed and he just nodded before they left.

"Uhm....can I go now?" He asked the three of them and they nodded. He then walked upstairs.

When he left Stephan and Mj both looked at Lana.

"What?" She asked before walking away to where she was going before she saw Klaus.

~•~

K

laus reached his locker and the confetti quickly shot up in his face scaring him a little.

"What?" He asked dusting them off his clothes.

Zoey was walking when she saw him and quickly halted. She was first shocked seeing him then chuckled at her sight. He struggled with the confettis that Stephan had put days ago.

"Who the fuck did this?" He asked before finally removing the last piece from his locker.

"Hey" Zoey said and he looked at Zoey. He looked at her for sometime before facing his locker.

"Yeah, Hey" he said and Zoey scoffed.

"Is that all? You basically didn't see me for a week and you-"

"Do you know who put this in my locker?" He asked interrupting her. Zoey looked at him without words before sighing.

"Stephan" she said and he chuckled.

"That fucking guy" he said and closed the locker. He was about leaving when Zoey held his hand.

"Hold on" she said and he looked at her.