chapter 53: Finally

It was the last day of school and Zoey closed her locker ready to go home. She turned around and met Natalie and Mirabel approaching her.

"Are you going home already?" Natalie asked.

"Yeah, any problem?" Zoey asked.

"We're having a party tonight, hope you're coming?" Mirabel asked.

"What party?" Zoey asked.

"Just a party at Natalie's. The whole class is coming" Mirabel said.

"Uhmm......" Zoey said with uncertainty.

"Please. It's gonna be great. I promise" Natalie said.

"Okay, fine. I'll be there" Zoey said and Natalie instantly hugged her.

"Thanks. Looking forward in seeing tonight " she said before leaving with Mirabel.

Zoey exhaled air before walking away. She wasn't ready for any party.

Klaus sat on a desk in the class as he played with one of the bracelet his mom made.

His eyes were fixated on it and didn't realize when someone entered the class.

"Hey" Natalie said making him look away and look up at Natalie who was standing.

"Oh, Natalie" he said and she smiled.

"Yeah, it's me" she said as she brought a chair and sat across him. He looked at her both in confusion and surprise.

"I just wanted to speak to you" she said and he was quiet. She looked at him and he looked at her

"Uhm...... you're gonna say nothing?" She asked.

"About what?" He questioned.

"I'm having a party tonight, I wanna invite you" she said.

"I'm fine, thanks" he said.

"No no, you have to come" she said and he rose a brow.

"Why?" He asked.

"Geez, how does Zoey bare talking with you" she asked herself even though he heard her.

"Because, I really want you to come" she said.

"I'm lost" he said.

"Zoey's gonna be there" she said hoping for him to get it but he just stared at her.

"Don't you get it? Party. You, Zoey" she said and he chuckled making her furrow her brows.

He chuckled again making her give him a straight face.

"I'm serious here" she said.

"So what if I come to the party?" He asked.

"You and Zoey get to talk it off then" she said and he looked at her for a while before scoffing and looking elsewhere.

"Alright, I'll come" he said and she smiled.

"Okayyy, I'll write down the address" she said collecting the pen on the desk and holding his wrist making him look at her. She opened his palm and wrote down her address on his palm before dropping the pen.

"Don't be late. 8pm. Long party" she said before getting up and leaving.

He looked at her leave before looking at his palm.

"She wrote it upside down" he said to himself as he looked at the writing.

~•~

Zoey did her makeup at her mirror. She put on her red lipstick she'd never put since she bought it. She wore her earrings and brushed her lashes with her mascara. When she was done, she stood up and stared at herself in her black short flair gown. It was a show back that revealed her whole back.