Chapter 11: Party

Two weeks passed, Zoey was at the bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror. She had bangs. She fixed her contact lenses and then walked out.

"Where were you?" Scott asked.

"Sorry, had to fix my lenses" she said.

Zoey walked with Scott to the cafeteria. They reached the table where Stephan, MJ, and Damella sat.

Yes, Damella now dated Stephan.

They reached the table and Zoey sat beside Scott.

"Hey, I'm having a party on Friday night. You guys are invited" Damella said.

"Really?"

"Yeah.. my parents are finally out. Thank goodness"

"Where have you been?" Stephan asked Klaus who just walked and sat beside Damella.

"Nowhere" he said.

"Here" Damella said giving him a plate. He grabbed his fork and lowered his head.

"Aren't you hungry?" Damella asked ruffling his hair.

"Don't touch me" Klaus said and she pressed her lips in a line and removed her hand.

"Watch your tone Klaus. It's my girlfriend you're speaking to that way" Stephan said before kissing Damella.

"Eww, not now" Zoey said.

"What do you mean?" Stephan asked.

~•~

Friday night, at Damella's house every one arrived and since Damella's parents were rich. There was enough space and drinks for the party.

A black limozene arrived and all Damella's friends at school stepped out. They all wore short gowns, huge make ups, heels and large earrings.

"Oh my God. The party is lit! Let's take a selfie" Damella said drawing out her selfie stick.

She snapped them and then posted in her Instagram.

They entered and all partied. Damella walked to the kitchen with a plastic cup of alcohol.

"Can I get a drink too?"

She looked at the door and saw Stephan. She smiled before she walked to him and crossed her arms around his neck.

"Of course" she said before kissing him.

Meanwhile, MJ was at the pool with two ladies with him. Klaus sat there looking at them swim.

"Come on Klaus. Get in" MJ said.

Klaus came here for fresh breeze, cause inside was filled with cigarette and alcohol which he hated.

Maeve quickly ran to Klaus and then squatted beside him.

"Say cheese" she said bringing out her phone and snapping them quickly. He looked at her when she was done, them perceived something.

"Are seriously smoking Maeve?" He asked and she cleared her throat before dropping the cigarette and stepping on it.

"I know why I didn't want you to come" he said within his breath but she still heard him.

"Come on Nick. I didn't even get to smoke. It was just a little I did" she said before she sighted a red car.

"Ooh, Scott's here" Maeve said excitedly.

Scott stepped out looking handsome as always. He had a cigarette between his index and middle finger. The passenger's door opened and Zoey stepped out looking hot and sexy. She was on all black. Her short gown, black, heels, black, lipstick, black, hair black.