57

"Emery, we landed." I hear Harry voice in my ear as he gently shakes me.

I open my eyes slowly, still feeling exhausted.

"I slept the whole way there?" I said, sitting up.

"Yeah, both of us did." Harry told me as he gathered his bags.

"Oh."

I got out of the bed, which was left messy, and grabbed my things as well. I followed Harry out of the jet and into our air bnb.

"I need to go work out some more minor details of our plan, why don't you go relax in your room. Take it easy." Harry suggested.

I nodded. "Okay."

Harry left once he led me to my room, going off to work on our plan.

I'm still in utter disbelief that I have to be a part of this. I don't want to do any of this but I know I have no choice. If I want to keep my friends and myself safe I have to do this. There were no other options.

I layed on the bed, staring at the ceiling. I was in Italy and stuck in the house.

I huffed, grabbing my phone and clicking on louis' contact. I held the phone up to my ear and listened to it ring.

"Hi love." He immediately answered.

I smiled instantly spread across my face. "Hi Louis."

"Did you guys arrive?" He asked.

"Yeah, we just got to the house." I told him, picking at my nails.

"Mm, I miss you already." He mumbled tiredly. "Hate waking up without you here."

My heart warmed at his words. Even when aren't together, he still manages to make me feel all giddy and in love.

"I hate leaving you." I say.

"I know." He sighed. "I wish I could be there with you."

I rolled over onto my side, staring out the window. "Me too."

"Okay, I gotta go visit my sister now, baby." He told me.

"Okay, have fun." I say. "I love you."

"I love you too." He says back. "Bye, love."

***

"Emery!" Harrys deep voice echoed through the house. "Come out here."

I huffed as I crawled out of bed and made my way into the living room area. There Harry was stood with a pile of clothes in his hands.

"What's all that?" I ask, motioning to the clothes.

He looks down at them. "It's your outfit for tonight. Go put it on."

I gave him an annoyed look before I grabbed the clothes from his hands and walked back into my bedroom.

The pile of clothes consisted of a simple pair of black army pants with pockets on the sides, a long sleeved black shirt, black combat boots, and a black vest to go overtop everything. 

I felt like some spy from a movie in all of this. But I guess the attire makes sense, we need to go unseen.

I throw my clothes onto my bed after I'm finished changing and go back into the living room where Harry is still waiting for me. I stare at him with a deadpanned look when I really take in his outfit.

"Ew, we're matching." I grimaced.

A smirk crept onto his face as he grabbed his keys off the table. "Get over it. Let's go."

The ride there Harry explained the plan.

While Harry was inside, I would be outside keeping watch for anyone.

The man lived in a gated neighborhood so we had to park outside the gates. Which meant we had to climb the fence.

I took a shaky breath as Harry opened his door and got out.

I don't think I'm ready to do this. I know I don't have to actually the kill the man, but just knowing that I'm helping makes my stomach knot.

I'm snapped out of my daze when my door opens and Harry stands there leaning over it with his arm on the roof of the car.

"Hey, it's gonna be fine Em. Nothing is going to happen to you." His hand reached for mine, gently squeezing it once before pulling away.

I pressed my lips together and nodded, finally getting out of the car.

"I'm going to go over the fence first and then help you down. But make sure you're watching how I do it so you can do the same." He explained.

I nodded as he spoke. We made it to the large black gate, walking quietly over to the side where trees were blocking. Harry placed his foot on a ridge on the fence before hoisting himself up and grabbing the top, pulling himself up to straddle the fence. He then jumped down and disappeared.

I stared up at the fence, wiping my sweaty palms on my pants before stepping towards it.

"Emery, do exactly what I did. But don't jump down like I did, you'll hurt yourself." I heard Harry hushed voice from the other side of the fence.

I stepped up onto the ridge and help onto the top of the fence, feeling my foot starting to slip. I grunted as I pulled myself to the top and straddled the fence like Harry did. I looked down at him, seeing him walk over and grab my waist.

"Kick off the fence and I'll help slow your fall." He instructed.

I nodded and did as he said, my back colliding with Harry's chest as he gently placed me on the ground.

"Thanks." I mumbled.

He simply nodded and placed his hand on my back to usher me forward. We walked in between houses, staying hidden in the shadows until we stopped at a large black house. Lights were still on, so we knew he was still awake somewhere.

"I'm gonna go in through the back window, it's open. You stay here." Harry said.

"Okay." I said anxiously.

He gave me one last glance before he walked away, leaving me alone in the darkness.

I waited anxiously for about 20 minutes, still not hearing or seeing anything. I started to get nervous, worrying about Harry.

I froze when I noticed a man walking up the driveway. He looked angry. He was walking quickly with heavy footsteps.

I panicked, rushing to where I saw Harry go. Suddenly, I felt a hand wrap around my waist.

I screamed before a cloth was placed over my mouth.

Undeniable | Louis Tomlinsonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें