"We're so late nights, red eyes,"

~~~

The rest of the drive home was silent. I didn't try to speak to Louis again and didn't bother to speak to me. Now that we were home maybe he would talk to me. This has all totally ruined my buzz.

I opened the car door and got out, tripping and falling to the ground. Maybe I'm not completely sober yet.

"Ow," I wince.

I hear another car door shut and soon Louis is at my side helping me up.

"Thanks." I say as he walks me up to the house. "I can walk you know."

"Sure you can." He said sarcastically.

Once we made it inside, he took me to my room.

"Can you please just talk to me?" I pleaded, throwing my hands down at my sides like a crying baby.

"Why Emery? So you can tell me the same fucking bullshit you tell me every time? You wanna get better, you'll ask for help." He lists. "It's all fucking lies."

Yep...he's definitely angry.

"Louis, I'm sorry. I don't what to say." I said.

He looked at me. I could see what I was doing was hurting him. I never meant to hurt him.

"I don't know what the hell you're doing. Do you even know?" I stay silent. "Do you enjoy destroying yourself while everyone watches helplessly?"

I felt the tears beginning to well in my eyes.

"I-I just don't know what to do-"

He cut me off. "How about take the help I've offered you countless times!"

"I'm sorry Louis! I don't know what else to say!" I say, beginning to get angry at him.

He rolled his eyes. "Maybe actually mean it when you say sorry."

He turned around and walked towards the door. I panicked and grabbed onto his arm.

"Louis please. Don't leave me." I begged, tears now flowing freely down my face.

His eyes were locked on mine. I couldn't read them. It looked as if he wanted to stay and be here with me.

"Goodnight, Emery." He said and left.

As soon as the door was shut I fell to the floor, a crying mess.

He was all I had. I ruined it. I ruined it like I always do. Everything is ruined. I just want him back, why can't he come back? I'm done. I give up.

~~~

Tomorrow was my Dads funeral. I'm not ready. But I have to be. Something about having a funeral just really makes reality set in.

The girls thought it would be a good idea to go out clubbing to keep my mind off of it. I wasn't opposed to the idea. The part I was opposed to is that they invited the guys.

Louis and I still hadn't talked since the other day. I really don't feel like being around him right now, as much as I do miss him. It's just going to be awkward.

"Alrighty! Harry just texted me. They're here!" Alex stood up from our booth we were sitting at, waiting for the boys.

She squeeled and happily left the booth to go meet with her boyfriend. Amy and I looked at each other and laughed.