I wake up to someone shaking me. It's Amy.

"Wake up, the boys are taking us home." She tells me.

I sit up, rubbing my eyes. I search the bed for my phone and when I find I check the time. It's only 9 am. I see a bunch of missed calls from Luke. Shit, I forgot to call him last night. I call him every night before bed. He's probably so worried. I pull the phone up to my ear.

"Emery? Hey are you okay? I was so worried!" He says as soon as he picks up.

"Luke I'm fine." I say. Amy mouths to me to come on. I follow her downstairs, still on the phone.

"I went to your apartment. You weren't there. Where are you?" He asks.

I get in the car next to Louis and Niall.

"I'm coming home right now," I tell him.

"Who are you talking to?" Niall asks.

"Who was that? Was that a guys voice? Emery what were you doing last night?" Luke asks in an accusing tone.

"Ill explain when I get home. Meet me there?" I ask.

"Fine," he says before hanging up. Great, he's mad. I hate when Lukes upset with me. I feel so bad.

"Boyfriend?" Niall raises an eyebrow.

I nod before turning to look out the window. Soon enough we make it to the apartment. Lukes car is parked outside and he's leaning against it.

"Well, see you later ladies." Harry says.

"Bye boys," Alex smiles getting out. I get out and walk over to Luke. Harry and the boys now gone.

"Well?" He says expectantly.

"We went to the club," I say quietly knowing he'll be upset.

He sighs, "You know I don't like you going without me Emery,"

"I'm not gonna cheat on you, it's fine if I go without you!" I say getting sick of him always doing this.

"Oh really? So you're telling me you didn't hook up with any of those guys?" He says trying to remain calm.

"No I didn't hook up with anyone Luke. I love you, why would you think that?" I say grabbing his hand.

"I'm sorry Ems....you know I've been cheated on in the past so it's just hard to trust so easily." He says looking down.

"I know, but I'd never do that to you okay?" I say brushing some hair out of his face.

He nods. "Can we go inside?"

"Yeah," I say.

***
Luke and I ended up watching a movie in my bed for the next 2 hours.

"I love you Emery," Luke says, his chest vibrating beneath me.

"I love you too." I tell him.

I have this great guy who's kind, sweet, loving, and cute yet I still feel like somethings missing in my life. I have my Dad who's so supportive and loving, my two best friends who are always there for me, and I have a good job supporting me. I shouldn't feel like somethings missing. I should feel complete but I don't. 

"Hey, don't you have work soon?" Luke says, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I look over at the clock, 5:30 pm.

"Fuck, yeah I do." I groan. Work starts at 6 and I close tonight so I won't get out until 9.

I get up and change into my uniform. My Dad owns a small diner around here. I work there with him. He still pays me fairly and treats the other workers the same.