I feel an arm wrap around me as I read. Louis rests his head on my shoulder, looking at my book.

"What are you reading about?" He asks.

"I'm reading a romance book." I answer.

He cringes.

"What?" I laugh softly.

"Those books are so cheesy." He says.

"They're cute." I argue.

He doesn't say anything back so I continue to read with him peering over my shoulder. This is probably my favorite book. I've read it so many times. I smile reading over my favorite scene.

"You're smiling." Louis says from beside me.

"It's cute." I say.

"Let me see." He says snatching the book out of my hands.

I watch as his eyes scan the page, reading the small paragraph. He scoffs and sets the book onto the nightstand.

"Has Calum came into the diner since everything?" Louis asks out of the blue.

I shake my head. "No. I'm surprised. I even drove by Luke's house today and all his stuff was gone. Like he just vanished or something." I tell him.

He smirks at this for who knows why. But as quick as the smirk came it was replaced by a frown.

"Why did you go to Luke's? You're not still in contact with him are you?" He asks.

"No, of course not." I answer truthfully.

"Then why were you there?" He squints at me.

"I don't know..." I sigh. "I guess I miss him."

Louis looks taken back by words.

"You miss him?" He repeats.

"Yes. Is that so hard to believe? I mean what do you expect, I loved him once. Despite everything he did I still miss the old him." I explain further.

He looks down at the mattress, shaking his head.

"I just don't understand you Emery. You whine and complain about Luke hurting you and then you're driving to his flat because you miss him?" He rolls his eyes.

I blink in confusion. Why is he upset?

"I don't understand why you're making this such a big deal, Louis. I miss him, that's normal with a breakup." I say as if it's obvious.

He stands up from the bed, looking back down at me.

"You know if I knew that you were gonna turn around and want Luke back we wouldn't have ran him out of town." Louis said crossing his arms.

"What? You ran Luke out of town? Are you serious right now?" I say looking at him blankly.

Yes, I know Luke hurt me but that doesn't mean I want any of the boys running him out of town. They're literally gang members. Who knows what they did to him. They could of beat him senseless.

"Great, now you're all upset that I ran your toxic ex boyfriend out of town." He scoffs.

I stand up, feeling small compared to him on the bed.

"Louis, what did you do?" I ask again.

He grins at me. "Harry and I went to Luke's house and threatened him to leave town and never speak to you again."

Harry was in on this? He brought the most tempered person to run my ex out of town? It's not that I'm upset that they were doing something nice for me, it's just that who knows how they made him leave.

"Did you hurt him?" I ask.

"No, we didn't hurt your precious boyfriend." He says walking out the door and slamming it behind him.

I sigh in defeat as I fall back onto my bed. Just when I think Louis and I are finally getting along we get in another argument. Every time. I don't understand why he has such a hard time getting along with me. He gets along good with Amy and Alex. What did I ever do to him?

***

I walk out of my room with a blanket wrapped around me and see Harry and Alex sitting on the couch. I walk over to them, sitting beside Harry.

"Hey Harry, Wheres Luke?" I asked eyeing him.

"I don't fucking know." He answers his attention still on the TV.

I tilt my head with a glare.

"I know what you and Louis did." I say making Alex's head turn to me with a questioning look.

"What are you talking about?" He asks looking at me.

I roll my eyes. "You and Louis ran Luke out of town."

He doesn't say anything, he only smirks and looks back at the TV.

"Wait, Harry and Louis ran Luke out of town?" Alex asks, trying to understand what she didn't know.

"Im surprised Louis told you." Harry chuckles.

"Yeah, he got mad at me because I told him I went to Luke's and he was gone." I tell him hoping for some reason that he doesn't also get upset with Me.

"Why did you go there?" He asks furrowing his brows.

"I missed him. I just thought I'd drive by but when I did all his stuff was gone." I explained.

"Can you guys stop ignoring me please?" Alex sighs from the other side of Harry.

"Louis and Harry went to Luke's house and threatened him to leave town and never contact Me again." I inform her.

"Wait, I don't get it. Isn't that a good thing?" She asks in confusion.

I shrug. "I feel safer but at the same time, I loved Luke so I don't want him to get hurt."

"He's a horrible person. He deserves anything that happens to him." She says.

"See, Alex gets it." Harry chuckles.

She smiles at him before turning her attention back to me.

"I have an idea. We're going out tonight at this new club that opened and you're gonna forget all about Luke. By the end of the night you won't miss him." She grins.

"But I dont-" She cuts me off.

"No buts. You're going." She points her finger at me.

I sigh and accept that I'm not getting out of this.

"Come on let's go get ready. H can you tell Amy to get ready for the club please?" She asks Harry.

He nods and she immediately grabs my hand dragging me into her room.