**Louis' P.O.V**

Rage.

Rage was all I could feel right now. Who treats somebody like that? Especially who you claim to love? She didn't deserve any of it. Not a single bit. I could always see the signs, which is why I tried helping but she denied it.

"Remember the deal, don't tell anyone. You know Emery wouldn't like this." I tell Harry as we pull up to Luke's house.

"Yeah. Whatever." He rolls his eyes opening the car door.

We both step out of the car and onto pavement. I look to Harry before nodding to him, signaling that it's time. We walk up to the door together, the sun shining down on us. What Luke did yesterday was just not okay. I believed her when she said he hit her but just seeing him do it..it was painful.

I knock on the door loudly 3 times. The door opens and a girl with messy black hair stands there in only a white t-shirt. Are you fucking kidding me? He's fucking girls already? Scumbag.

"Hi." She chirps.

"Wheres Luke." Harry says.

"Oh he's just inside-"

We push past her and make our way into the flat.

"Hey!" She squeaks.

Harry turns around and she instantly shrinks back.

"I would fucking leave if I were you." He growls.

She scurries out of the house leaving the door wide open.

I chuckle to myself. "Now where is that bastard."

"Sierra? Where did you-" his face drops as he sees us.

"Sorry you're uh little toy left..." I smirk.

"What the hell do you want?" He glares at us.

"You know I could be slitting your fucking throat right now but I'm not, so I suggest you quick with the fucking attitude." I say threw gritted teeth, stepping closer to him.

My original thought process was to come here and kill him. But I know that Emery wouldn't be happy with that. So I went to plan b.

"Now, let's get to the point." I say pushing him down onto the couch. "I want you to pack your things and be out of here by tomorrow." 

"What? No!" He argues.

I bit my tongue trying to contain the urge to shoot him in the fucking head right now and end this. Suddenly, I'm shoved back by Harry. Luke immediately shrinks back into his seat. Really, I couldn't scare him but Harry could? Bullshit.

"Listen mate, I don't have the same amount of patience as Louis here does. I'm gonna tell you this one time and one time only, you're gonna fucking pack your things and leave by tomorrow or you'll be fucking dead by midnight. You got it?" Harry spits.

"Why would I leave?" Luke pushes again. This dumb fucks gonna get himself killed. 

"Because," Harry says lowly clearly starting to get angry. "You fucking put your hands on and raped our friend and we don't tolerate sick men like you." 

"Not like the bitch didn't deserve it." Luke scoffs. 

I pull the knife out of my back pocket and step up to Luke and his eyes flash with fear. That's right mother fucker. I hold it up to his throat, pressing it against his skin. 

"I suggest you shut the fuck up before I kill you." I warn. 

"What the hell man!" he said.

"Now, we're gonna try this one more time. You're gonna get your things and leave by tomorrow, got it?" I repeat one more time.

I swear if he doesn't agree after this I really am gonna fucking kill this asshole.

"Fine." He gives in. "I'll leave by tomorrow." 

"Perfect." I say backing away with the knife in my hand at my side. "Now try not to be a fucking douche to any other women would ya?" 

Harry walks up to him and kicks him in the stomach. Luke groans clutching his stomach. I chuckle at Luke being in pain like he deserves. With that, we turn around walk out with our heads held high. 

*** Emery's P.O.V*** 

I step out of the shower, the moist air suffocating me. I try not to look in the mirror at my hideous reflection. I can't help but to let Luke's words wander back into my mind. Did he really not love me? Was it all a lie? After everything...

I put on the clothes Zayn gave me and dry my hair before leaving the bathroom. I go into the living room and sit beside Alex on the couch.

"We were thinking maybe it'd be fun to go to the club tonight. Ya know maybe get your mind off things, have fun." She nudges me with a sympathetic smile.

I didn't really feel like dressing up and pretending to be okay when I really wasn't, but maybe Alex was right. Maybe it would be nice to get out.

"Okay," I mumble. "I'll go."

She squeals wrapping her arms around me.  The front door opens and I pull away from Alex. Louis and Harry walk in. I didn't even know they left.

"Hey we're going to the club later just so you know." Liam tells them.

They nod and walk off to do who knows what. My mind wonders to being in Louis' arms again. That was the most attention I think he'd probably ever given me. We don't talk really. He really showed me a side of him I never saw before.

Later, the boys take us back home so we can get ready. We all walk inside and the boys instantly make themselves at home. Harry following Alex to her room, Liam with Amy, and Zayn, Louis, and Niall seated themselves on the couch. I walk to my room closing the door behind me and locking it.

I peel my clothes off, tossing them onto my bed to give to Zayn later. I sit on the edge of my bed. Memories of Luke and I flash through my mind. Good memories. The memories that kept me with him despite everything. He doesn't get to make me cry. I'm gonna go out and have a good time. I get up, determined to make sure I have a good time tonight.

I pick out a sparkly black dress and threw on a mesh cover up so you wouldn't see any of my cuts or bruises easily. Thankfully, there wasn't many cuts on my arm. They were all mainly on my stomach or thighs. I let my hair flow freely and add a red lip.