Louis grabbed my t-shirt off the floor and slide it onto my body so I wouldn't be exposed. We quickly made our way to the bathroom, thankfully without running into anyone.

Once we got in he closed the door and locked it. I stood and watched as he turned the shower on, checking for the right temperature.

"Lift your arms, love." He instructs as he walks back over to me.

I do as he says and lift my arms. He quickly removes the shirt and tosses it onto the floor. He guides me to the warm shower with his hand on my lower back encouraging me to step in.

The warm water hits my back making me let out a hum of enjoyment. It soaks my hair making it stick to my back. I watch through the glass door of the shower as Louis undresses himself.

He takes off his shirt first, throwing it onto the floor next to my shirt. Then he moves to the zipper of his black jeans. He undid the zipper and slide his pants off until he was left in just his black briefs.

My breath hitched as his fingers hooked under the band of his underwear. I just realized I'd never seen him this exposed before. It was new and exciting. I turned around, wanting to give him privacy. I didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable.

I heard him chuckle from behind me. "You can look." He gives me permission but I still stay turned around.

The shower door opened and I heard him enter. His arms winded around my waist from behind as I felt his wet body press against my back. I shivered as I felt his warm lips connect to my neck, kissing it softly. I titled my head back to lean against his shoulder.

I turned around suddenly and slammed my lips against his. He was taken back by my burst of confidence but kissed back nonetheless. I bit his bottom lip softly pulling it back before releasing it. When I pulled away his chest was heaving up and down.

I began lowering myself down to my knees, finally looking at his cock. He was still hard. Good.

"W-what are you doing?" He asked looking at me, water dripping from his hair.

"Returning the favor." I grinned up at him.

I bring my hand up and wrap it around the base of his cock. His breath hitches and his abs visibly clench. I begin to pump him slowly, making sure to keep eye contact as I do. I swipped my thumb over the pre cum that was already oozing out.

"Fuck," He breathed out, tossing his head back to rest against the shower wall.

I quickened my pace watching him fall apart above me. I loved seeing what I did to him. I finally leaned forward wrapping my lips around his tip and sucking on it. I slowly lowered further down and began to bob my head. His hands gripped my hair, gathering it.

The only sound you could hear was the sound of the water hitting the floor and Louis' grunts. My cheeks hollowed as I took him in deeper than before. I moved quicker, bracing my hands on his thighs.

I looked up at him, watching how hot he looked. His adams apple was very prominent, and I had a clear view of his abs. His lips were parted, water dripping off of them. His hair clung to his forehead and his eyes were pinched shut.

"Fuck, just like that." He moaned.

I hummed in response. I licked a strip up him before taking him into my mouth again. His grip on my hair tightened and I could tell he was close. His cock twitched in my mouth and he involuntarily thrust his hips forward making me gag.

My eyes watered but I kept going, the sounds he was making being enough motivation. Finally, I felt the warm liquid shoot out of him and onto my tongue. I swallowed it, making sure not to leave anything behind. I stood up and wrapped my arms around his neck and leaning in to kiss him.

He was still breathing heavily against me. Once he caught his breath he reached for the shampoo bottle behind me, squirting some into his open hand. He lathered it together before he massaged it into my hair. My eyes fluttered shut as a small smile formed on my face. This was nice.

"Never thought I'd be having you wash my hair." I laughed as he worked on rinsing my hair out.

He chuckled. "Me either but here we are."

"It's nice." I grinned.

He grinned back at me. "It is. Isn't it?"

His fingers continued to work in my hair, washing all the soapy suds out. Once we finished cleaning up we got out and changed.

We went to my room and Louis was immediately asleep peacefully in my bed. As for me, I wasn't going to bed just yet. I had to talk to Alex. I know she's probably taking this all the wrong way. So, I quietly slide out of Louis' arms, placing a kiss on his forehead before I left the room. I stood outside Alex's door trying to muster up the confidence to go in. When I finally did open the door I saw her sitting on her bed scrolling away on her phone.

"Alex, can we talk please?" I asked, stepping into her room.

She glanced up at me before sighing. "Fine. Close the door behind you."

I nodded and shut the door awkwardly. She sat up and got comfortable. I crawled onto the bed beside her, playing with my fingers.

"Well?" She said.

"Right...uhm...I know you're mad about earlier and me being with Harry." I started. "It looks bad but I swear its not. I just wanted to go the bar and Harry insisted on coming because he knew you wouldn't want me going alone."

She bit her lip in thought. "I'm sorry too...I know I overreacted a little. I'm just worried about you. We all are."

I shook my head. "I'm okay, really." I lied.

She had tears in her eyes now as she stared at me. "How? I mean he died Emery..."

I fought off the tears I could already feel pushing their way to the surface. I had to stay strong. If I let it out ill fall apart.

"I know, I know..." I said. "But I'm getting through it, I'm gonna be fine."

I opened my arms and hugged her to my chest as she cried. I know he was important to her too. He was important to all of us. After we sat there in each other's arms for a while Alex pulled away.

"Promise me you'll tell me if you're not okay?" She said, her brown eyes finding mine.

I nodded, forcing a small smile onto my face. "I promise."

~~~
A/n:
hey...
alot of smut in these past chapters but I hope you enjoy it

as always comment and vote please <3

xx