After Luke told me to be ready to see Calum I instantly started to panic. I can't go through that again. I can't. So now I've locked myself in the bathroom after telling Luke I need to pee. I've been in here for about 10 minutes.

I hear the door open meaning Calums here. My breathing becomes shaky, afraid of what's to come. There's a knock at the door making me flinch.

"Emery come on, you've been in there forever." Luke says, annoyance tracing his voice.

"C-coming," I say quietly. I flush the toilet even though I didn't go and open the door slowly.

I walk out into the living room where Calum and Luke sit.

"Come here babe," Luke says patting his lap.

I listen and go sit on his lap. His hands rests on my waist.

"Are you nervous princess?" Calum asks with a grin that makes me shutter.

"N-no." I lie.

"Come on now baby, don't lie." He says tracing his finger along my jaw.

"Fine, I am." I admit timidly.

He smirks, "That's what I thought."

"Now darling, if you don't want this to keep happening you need to stop misbehaving alright? You're doing this to yourself." Luke whispers in my ear.

I nod slowly. He doesn't understand that I tried to listen to his wishes. I didn't want to see them but I had no choice. Not that he gave me the chance to explain that to him.

"Now.." Calum starts, running his hand up my leg. "Come here princess."

I look at Luke who nods for me to go. I wish he didn't allow me to.

I get off of Luke and move over to Calum sitting next to him. He chuckles and grabs me, sitting me on his lap in a straddle instead. He starts to slowly grind against me. My eyes well up with tears, my body still being sore from the last time. Not that he'd care.

He unzips his jeans leaving an opening. Luke scoots over to us and pulls me onto his lap now. I relax being back in his arms.

He surprises me when he unzips his pants too.

"I'll be doing this first Cal." He smirks. A tear slides down my cheek knowing the one person I once thought could protect me was doing the very opposite.

***
I arrive back at the apartment. I open my car door slowly getting out, feeling intense pain. I really need a shower. I walk up to the door and go inside. I've only been gone for about 2 hours so I'm not surprised the boys are still here.

I here everyone's in the living room and head straight to my room. I change into a pair of sweats and a hoodie. Just as I'm about take a nap there's a knock at my door.

"Come in," I say sitting up in my bed.

The door opens and Zayn walks in.

"Hey," he says closing the door behind him.

"Hi," I say weakly.

"I just wanted to make sure you're okay." He says sitting on my bed.

"Yeah I'm fine. Why?" I ask.

"You just looked like you didn't wanna go with Luke earlier. Are you guys okay?" He asks looming sincere.

"Yeah of course...." I answer soundimg as convincing as I can.

"Just know that I'm always here if you need to talk, okay?" He tells me.

"I'll keep that in mind." I smile to convince him better.

He smiles and gets up.

"Oh and do you know where my hoodie is?" He asks.

"Oh yeah, I put it out here," I say.

I go to get out of bed but I instantly collapse, Zayn catching me. I'm just so sore and bruised. My whole body hurts.

"Hey, hey, I got you." He says holding me up.

"Thanks," I whisper, embarrassed. .

"Are you alright Emery?" He asks with worry in his eyes.

"Yeah I'm fine, just got dizzy." I make up an excuse.

He nods but doesn't look that convinced. "Just keep it."

I nod and he leaves me alone in my room. I got to be more careful. If they boys find out it won't be good.

***
I get into the shower before I have to go to work. The hot water soothes my body. After washing my hair I lather my hands up to wash my body. My hands run over the bruises left on my skin. The handprints on my hips where he held me still.

Stop moving, you're so fucking annoying.

The cuts on my wrists from the handcuffs.

Should of cooperated.

The bruises on my stomach where he repeatedly kicked me.

You just don't fucking listen do you?!

Being unable to control the tears pouring out of my eyes, I fall to the floor. I tuck my knees into my chest, sobbing. How could someone that's supposed to love and protect me hurt me like this? Maybe it truly was my fault like he said. But I tried to listen to him. I tried, I really did.

Once I've stopped crying I get out of the shower and change into my work clothes. Soon, I'm at work putting on a smile for my Dad and the customers. I hear the bell ring and look up to see Calum walking in. Luke's still sending him? I thought he'd scared me enough to trust me. He waves to me like he normally would before I knew who he was. I shakily raise my hand and wave back. I hate how on edge he makes me.

I walk from behind the counter up to his table. He smiles at me. From the outside he doesn't look like a scary person.

"What can I get you sir?" I ask, pretending I don't know him personally.

"I'll take a coffee and a muffin please." He tells me.

"Alright, I'll get that to you in a moment." I force a smile before walking away.

I get his coffee started and go to grab his muffin from the racks when I feel eyes on me. I turn and see Calum taking a photo of me. Why is he taking photos of me? Does Luke need to see I'm not talking to other guys now too? It's like I'm always being watched.

I go grab his coffee and walk to his table. I set his coffee and muffin down.

"Thank you." He says.

"You're welcome. Have a good day." I say. I turn to walk away when he grabs me by the wrist and yanks me back around.

"You know..I'm hoping you didn't learn your lesson just so I can punish you again..." He whispers with a smirk.

I don't say anything as he let's go of my wrist. I quickly walk away and back to the counter. I don't even feel safe at my job anymore.

"You alright honey?" My Dad asks.

"Yeah I'm fine." I smile at him. I'm definitely fine..