20

"What kind of job?" I ask. Harry glares at me but I ignore him.

Marcus's face lights up with amusement. He steps away from his desk and walks up to me. Louis instantly pulls me behind him. Marcus smirks at him.

"Oh, what's this?" He says referring to the gesture.

Louis steps up to him. "Leave her alone."

"It's either this or she dies." Marcus shrugs backing away.

Louis glares at him but doesn't say anything else. I give his arm a reassuring squeeze before stepping away from him.

"Brave one aren't you?" Marcus chuckles lowly.

I don't say anything. I hide any sign of nervousness on my face. I can't let him see how scared I am.

"There's a man who has something I want. A ruby ring." He begins. "I need you to get it from him. He'll be at a party and you'll be attending. You can bring one person with you."

"How do I get it from him?" I ask pushing back all my nerves telling me to shut up.

"Easy. You're a women. Seduce him. Get into his room and find it." He shrugs.

"As for you girls," he smirks. "You'll be doing something for me another time."

"Can I speak to my son alone now please?"

Son? What is he talking about? Before I can ask Louis is ushering me out of the room.

"Why did you talk Emery? We told you to stay quiet." Louis scolds me.

"Because! I wanted to know more." I cross my arms.

"Whatever. Let's go to the car guys." He says dragging me behind him.

We all get into the car in silence. Soon enough Harry comes storming out clearly angry. He gets into the car slamming the door behind him.

***
"I'm going with her. End of discussion." Harry says crossing his arms.

We've been arguing about who's going with me tonight for an hour.

"You're not even gonna interact with her. And if you do you'd just end up making her cry!" Zayn argues.

"I'm right here you know." I sigh.

"Yeah why don't you let Emery pick." Liam says.

"Thank you," I say to Liam.

"Fine, who do you want to go with you?" Niall says.

If I bring Zayn I'd be more comfortable. But if I bring Harry then maybe I could find out more about Marcus.

"Harry." I answer.

Harry smirks.

"What? Why him?" Zayn pouts.

"Because, you guys will distract me too much." I make up an excuse.

"Well come on, your dress is in my room." Niall says.

I nod following him up to his bedroom. I think they don't all have their own place like I originally thought. Seems like they all live here but Harry owns it.

We enter his room and a gorgeous dress is layed on the bed.