Zayn and I walk in the house, everyone's eyes falling on us. Amy and Alex get up rushing to me.

"Ems are you okay? What happened to you why is your face all beaten?!" Amy says hovering her hands over my face in worry.

"Uhm-" I say my voice breaking. I can't cry in front of all of them. "I don't wanna talk about it right now."

They nod giving me a smile. "Why don't you go take a shower in my room." Zayn says putting his hand on my back leading me upstairs.

"Here," he hands me a pair of sweats and a hoodie. I take the clothes from his hand thanking him.

I go into the small bathroom and turn the shower on. As I undress I see more and more marks covering my body. My body doesn't even feel like my body anymore. They left there trace on me and every time I see the marks I'm remindes me of him and what he did to me.

I quickly shower, not wanting to see my own body naked anymore. I throw on the clothes Zayn gave me and walk back into his room.

"Hey," he says softly as I sit next to him on the bed.

"Hi," I whisper.

He opens his arms up and I crawl into them letting him hug me.

"What did he do to you..." he whispers as if I wasn't meant to hear.

"They." I correct.

"They?" He questions.

"Luke and Calum. They- raped and abused me." I say blankly. I know that's not something you straight out say but I don't know how to say it. I can't keep this in any longer.

"What? No...oh fuck. I'm so sorry." He says hugging me tighter.

"It first happened when I stood up to him when he made me late to work on purpose...he hit me. He made me feel like it was my fault...then he didn't like me hanging out with you so- so he-he called Calum and he raped me." I say getting choked up.

"Those bastards." He shakes his hand. "I'm gonna fucking kill them."

"They continued that for a few weeks.." I tell him.

"I'm so so sorry. I should of knew...how did I not see it?" He blames himself.

"Zayn it's okay...it isn't your fault.." I say looking up into his brown eyes full of sorrow.

"Can you tell the others...I know they're probably worried but I just can't tell them myself." I ask him.

He nods. Zayn leaves after laying with me a bit. I lay on his bed alone staring up at the ceiling. I can't sleep. I'm scared he's gonna find me. There's nobody here to protect me right now. I don't wanna let him get me again..

The door opens making me jump a little.

"Relax love it's just me." Louis says closing the door.

I sit up watching him get in the bed beside me.

"Zayn told me what happened.." he says looking down at the sheets.

"I would have told you all myself but-" He cuts me off.

"Are you okay? Really, don't lie to me.." he says.

"No..no I'm not o-okay Louis..I'm not.." I start to cry. Dammit.

He looks at me with the saddest look I've ever seen on him. He hesitantly moves towards me wrapping his tattooed arms around my shaking body.

"It's all gonna be okay...I'm so sorry this happened to you. You never ever deserved this." He says.

"Louis- I'm scared. He had a suitcase of my stuff and was gonna force me to move in with him. I don't wanna go back to him." I sob.

"I'm not gonna let him hurt you anymore I promise. You're not going anywhere okay?" He soothes me.

I start to cry harder, I can't stop crying. I've needed to cry for so long..

"Love...please stop crying..I don't know what to do.." he tells me.

"Just..just stay with me please.." I say.

He nods against my head. Soon the tears stop but Louis doesn't leave, and I don't want him to either. I've never seen this side of Louis. He's always been really quite and closed off. Yet now here he was hugging me as I cried to him. I never would of seen this coming.

"Can I ask you something?" He whispers.

I nod.

"Did...did he ever hurt you because of me?" He asks sounding vulnerable which is new for him.

"He only hurt me if he knew I had been with you guys..he thought I was cheating because he'd been cheated on before." I explain. "The night I followed you guys and then stayed here he came to my house the next morning and I wasn't there of course. Then Zayn dropped me off at his house because Luke told me to come over." I say starting to feel the tears coming again.

"What happened after Zayn dropped you off?" He asks hesitantly like he doesn't want to know the answer.

I take a deep breath before answering. "I saw Calum in the window..I went inside and Luke accused me of cheating on him with Zayn. He asked if I was with him all night and I couldn't tell the truth because Harry said he would h-hurt my Dad and I can't lose my Dad..so..I lied and told him I cheated." A tear falls down my cheek.

He rubs my arm to try and comfort me as I remember everything that happened again.

"Then they did what they always do.."

"You don't understand how badly I want to hurt them..it makes my blood fucking boil knowing everything they did to you." He says, anger laced in his voice.

"It's not their fault...what they did was wrong but if I just listened and did what I was told then it wouldn't of happened.." I say.

His hand grips my jaw softly, turning my head to face him.

"Don't ever say it was your fault. It was entirely theirs." He says sternly.

I nod leaning my head back against him. My eyes get heavy after a while and soon I'm asleep.