I shifted towards the window, feeling uncomfortable sitting next to Louis after our argument.

Thankfully, Harry interrupted.

Right now we were heading to trade off the money we stole from the bank yesterday for some information that he needed apparently. I don't know why he wanted us girls to tag along, knowing we have absolutely no experience with these things. He did send us to help rob a bank though so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

We pulled into an old dimly lit parking lot. There was another black suv parked at the other end, probably being the men we were meeting.

"None of you say anything, okay? Let us handle it. I don't even know why he even fucking wanted us to bring you guys." Harry complained.

"Alright. Don't get angry at them mate." Liam warned.

"Let's just go." Harry said getting out of the car.

We all get out and walk over to Harry. Niall opens the trunk and grabs the bags of money, handing one to Zayn and one to Liam.

I stayed close by Amy and Alex, feeling the need to protect them the best I can if I need too. I know I may not be as skilled as the guys when it comes to this, but I can try. For them.

We walked up to the group of men that were dressed all in black. There were fewer of them then there was us thankfully.

"Hand over the money kid," one of the men spoke.

Harrys jaw clenched but he held himself back from doing something he'd regret.

"Did you bring it?" Harry asked the bald man.

The man simply chuckled.

"Of course we did. You sure you actually got the money in there and not fake money like the last time?" He said.

Marcus has plenty of money, which is why I don't understand why he felt the need to give them fake money instead of the real thing when it would only cause more troubles for him.

"Oh, or are you planning to attack us and walk away with both? Is that why you brought along the little girls back there?" The man snickered, the other men behind him as well.

"They have nothing to do with this." Liam said.

"Sure they do." He said. "They're here aren't they?"

He stepped closer to the three of us girls, Louis stepping in front of us despite our differences right now.

"Oh come on. If they're here Im sure they know how to fight so why are you trying to protect them?" He chuckled.

Louis glared at him, not saying a word. He didn't move at all either.

The man raised his eyebrows as if he realized something.

"They aren't trained are they?" He grinned.

He glanced back at his men exchanging a look.

"I'll make you a deal." He said.

"We aren't here to make any fucking deals. Just give me what I want and we'll be going." Harry said, jaw clenched.

"Come on, I'll let you have the information for free if you give us those fine ladies." He licked his lips looking us up and down.

Liam moved closer to Amy at the man's words as I grabbed Alexs hand since Harry couldn't.

"No." Louis spoke.

The man chuckled. He lifted his hand and made a hand motion, making the other two men rush towards us.

I was lifted off the ground and thrown over one of the men's back. I yelled, barreling my fists into his back to make him let me go. Someone grabbed my ankle, yanking me off the man's shoulder. I fell to the ground, my head smacking against the pavement.