"Baby, it's all yours if you want me. Put it down if you want me, tonight."

Warning! Smut!

~~~

My back hit the dresser as Louis' hands roamed my body. His lips felt like heaven but that could of been the weed talking. His lips moved against mine like they were made for me. I could feel the small stubble on his jaw beneath my finger tips as I held his face.

He hooked his hands under my thighs and lifted me onto the dresser, making me yelp. I giggled, running my hands up his arms before he pressed his lips to mine again.

I soaked in the feeling of his body pressed against mine. It was thrilling. I held onto him like he was going to disappear any minute.

His lips slowly trailed down my neck making my breath hitch. His lips were soft against my skin and I felt his warm breath fanning against my neck. He peppered kisses along my collarbone until he reached the hem of my top. I felt his cold tattooed hands slip under my shirt as he slowly lifted it off my head.

"Is this okay?" He asked, looking me deep in the eyes.

I nodded before I could even think about it. I watched as he tossed the shirt behind him, not caring where it landed. He eyes trailed down my body from my breast to my stomach until they landed on my belly button piercing. He brought his hand up to it, running his finger along the gem that sat there.

"I like this," he whispered. "You should show it off more. It's hot."

I blushed at his words. I wasn't used to Louis complimenting me like this. He never really shares his thoughts about how I look. So this took me by surprise.

This time, I was the one to initiate the kiss. His tongue slid into my mouth as his hands pressed against my back and pulled me against him. I felt his clothed hard erection through his pants. My core was throbbing, in need of him. He picked me up and sat at the edge of the bed, leaving me on his lap.

I began to circle my hips on him to relieve some of the pressure in his pants. He let out a throaty groan into my ear making me momentarily pause. I needed to hear that sound come from him again. His hands rested on my hips helping me make a rhythm against him.

I pressed my lips to his neck, sucking lightly enough to leave a faint hickey on his skin. I continued to grind against him watching his eyes flutter shut. As if he felt the need to be in control again, his eyes snapped open and he pushed me down onto the bed. He hovered over me, a look of lust in eyes. His hand slid under my back until it reached the clasp of my bra. I arched my back to give him more space. He single handedly unclasped it and threw it onto the floor.

I felt the need to cover myself, feeling exposed. I avoided his eyes so I didn't have to see his reaction.

"so pretty..." he murmured staring down at me.

His fingers hooked under the band of my leggings, easing them slowly down my legs.

I didn't know Louis' intentions of what was happening here but I know I would probably let him do anything to me. That's how badly he's got me addicted to him.

I was left in only my bra and underwear beneath him. His thumb brushed back and forth over my sensitive nipples. I moaned at the touch. He lowered his head, wrapping his lips around my nipple. I felt his tongue swipe across it. My fingers tangled into his messy brown hair. He moved to the other one, giving it attention.

"I need you." I breathed out.

He lifted his head up and kissed sweetly. "I know baby, but I wanna take things slow with you. Okay?"

I nodded and kissed him again. He tasted like cigarettes and weed. I didn't mind at all. I was so hooked on this man.

His fingers danced up my thigh until it reached my underwear. He pressed a kiss over my clothed heat. Then, he slowly licked up my inner thigh before gently kissing it. He finally pulled my underwear all the way down to my ankles. I kicked them off letting them land on the floor with the other discarded clothes.

I gasped when I felt his fingers slide through my wet folds. He circled his finger on my clit. I moaned, my hands landing on his shoulders. He stopped making me whine at the loss of contact. He layed down beside me, pulling me against him.

His hand found its way to my clit again. I squirmed against him, not being able to stay still. His other arm wrapped around my stomach keeping me still against him. Without warning he slides two fingers into me. I moaned and he was quick to cover my mouth with his hand.

"As much as I'd like to hear that pretty mouth of yours, you have to be quiet." His lips brushed against my ear sending shivers down my spine.

His fingers curled with each thrust making it almost impossible to stay quiet. He hit my sweet spot each time. My hand flew up behind me to hold onto his neck. I backed up against him making him let out another groan.

"Fuck, don't do that." He whispered.

My eyes were clenched shut and my mouth was parted. My eyebrows were furrowed in pure bliss. It felt euphoric. He attached his lips to mine. His fingers moved faster and faster making the pressure in my stomach build. I moaned his name into his hand.

In this moment I wasn't worried about him seeing my body. The only thing on my mind was him and what he was doing to me. I would of done this alot sooner if I would of known this felt this good.

I cried out of his name as my legs shook and body spasmed. I clenched around his fingers, pulsating.

"You've got me drenched," he chuckled pulling his fingers out.

My cheeks were flushed and warm, my body was on fire. What did I even just experience. Luke was never that good.

"Holy shit." I said breathlessly. "What did you even just do to me."

"C'mon let's go shower." He said giving me a sweet gentle kiss.

~~~
A/n:

Second chapter of smut in this book! Hope I improved. Lmk <3

As always, please vote and comment!