Chocola Meilleure I Change of plans

⇾ Fluff ⇽

In this chapter Chocola is around 16 years old even though she is still in the competition to be the queen

Chocola was a confident girl with a strong and sometimes even an aggressive persona and attitude, so it was not really a surprised that she started to curse the girl she had ran into. There she was sitting in the human world across the culprit who had run into her.

"Can't you watch where you are going?"

She rubbed her butt and stood up to face the person she had collided with but suddenly the ability to speak left her body when the girl looked into her eyes.

"I am sorry but I see that you have also eyes in your head and since you bumped into me..."

The girl shrugged her shoulders and picked up her Polaroid camera that piqued Chocolas attention and made her quiet curious. The ginger haired girl had heard about such cameras before and some of her friends talked about the abilities of this thing the whole time.

"Of course I have eyes! Is that a Polaroid camera?"

Chocola pointed at the camera and ignored the sigh of the girl in front of her. The girl looked quiet well but something deep inside Chocola seemed to tell her that she shouldn't use her for the competition.

"Obviously and it was pretty expensive. I wanted to try it out in the amusement park now."

The girl shrugged once again and was slowly making her way around Chocola, when she suddenly grabbed Y/n's arm.

"Wait, I want to tag along."

Y/n turned around and looked her up and down before shaking her head.

"I don't even know your name-"

"It's Chocola."

"Like Chocolate?"

A smile stealth itself on Y/n's lips when Chocola let go and followed her to the entrance of the amusement park. The ginger heads original plan to gain or steal some hearts / emotions were forgotten because this girl seemed to be a challenge and she definitely couldn't let that slide. Besides Chocola had never been in an amusement park before, so it was a perfect opportunity. and if she was lucky she could find other people she could use.

"Yes and I bet it is more interesting than your name."

Chocola smiled a sickly sweet smile back and payed the price for the amusement park before she followed Y/n further into the park. She looked around in adoration and curiosity because every thing looked so interesting and fun. The orange haired girl wanted to try every single carousel and roller coaster she saw.