Dabi / Touya Todoroki ∣ Trick or treat

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Halloween Special*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Ochako is your little sibling

Maybe a few spoilers!!!

Your POV

"Why do I need to go with her? It is embarrassing!" I stood in front of my parents and complained about why I needed to go out trick or treating with Ochako.

"Don't be so dramatic. It isn't such a big thing. Come on Ochako is already at the door. Just go okay?" After a look at my little sibling with joy and happiness on her face and the small body in a cute pumpkin outfit, I gave in.

"Okay..." "Thank you ,Y/n. Have fun and see you later!" I took the hand from the 7 year old girl and went out of the house.

"Okay...where do you want to go first?"

"Can we go to Aizawa?"

"Definitely not. He is my teacher sweetie and I would like to-"

"Pretty please..." She looked up at me and gave me puppy eyes and 15 minutes later we stood in front of my sleepy teacher.

"Trick or treat!" Ochako held her pumpkin bag in front of her and gave him an angelic smile.

"Just a second..." He went inside while closing the door and 10 seconds later, he opened it again with a bowl of sweets in his arms.

"Here." With a smile he gave my little sister a few candies before he looked at me.

"You have a sweet sister. I'll see you on Monday." With a 'thanks' and a nod I turned around when suddenly a door to another apartment opened.

"AND DON'T FORGET YOUR HOMEWORK AGAIN !" Present Mic gave Ochako a few candies while destroying my ears. Aizawa's door was long closed. And that happens when you hope that a giant yellow worm saves your ears...

"Of course not Sensei..."

"Then I'll see you on Monday!" He closed his door and I walked away from the house with a happy Ochako holding my hand.

"The man was very loud...Is he often so loud?" She looked up at me while waiting for an answer.

"Yes, but he is a nice teacher."

"Y/n?" I turned around and looked at my crush.

"Hey Touya..." He and Shoto walked to Ochako and me. He greeted me with a hug.

"Sibling duties?" He smirked while I hid my face in his shoulder.

"Yeah..."

"Should we go together?" I stared into his turquoise eyes and nodded.