Mahiru Hiragi ∣ Everything has an end

⋙ Angst ⋘

TW! Suic!de & Blood!

Spoilers!

The storyline may be a bit messed up because I haven't watched OnS yet!

Your POV

"Hey! Don't run so fast!" I tried to grab the hand of my girlfriend who was currently running over a flower field in a beautiful dress. She laughed and it was the most beautiful sound I've ever heard. Her dress was jumping around her legs as she sped up while her hair flew after her in the warm breeze.

"Catch me if you can Y/n!" Another chuckle left her lips and her unique orbs sparkled in happiness when she looked back and took a glimpse of me. It was an amazing view and I swore that I would never forget this picture of her.

The sunflowers as well as various other plants around her, she in her favourite long dress, a sky without a cloud, and the orange light that painted everything in the colours of the sunset.

"If I had a camera with me, I would take a picture of you now, you know?" I gasped and came to a halt beside the girl of my dreams. She just turned her head and threw it back as she laughed whole heartily. 

Her long ashen hair started to dance again in the wind and her perfect lips started to part when she started to speak.

"Why? It isn't unusual that we run together in the sunset. To be specific we do it every day!" A big smile took over her features and I thought again that I never wanted to stop running with her in the sunset.

Her amber orbs looked at me with amusement as I took her hand in mine and sat down while dragging her into my lap. My nose sunk into her long hair and enjoyed the moment. Who know how long this beautiful time would last? 

Suddenly she took my face into her hands and pressed her soft lips on mine. "The best time of the day is when I am with you. I hope you'll never forget that Y/n..."

Her arms wrapped around my neck and pulled me closer to her while her face hid in my neck.
"I won't forget that Mahiru. I promise you that I never forget that. How could I?"  

Said girl just shrugged with her shoulders and pulled back, to get a better view of me. "I don't know. Maybe you'll find another girl who is more your type than I am. You could eventually loose your interest in me because I am much more energetic than you are or maybe...forget that."

Mahiru averted her gaze and I felt her playing with her fingers behind my neck. I was curious but also worried about it and her.

 We told each other almost everything, especially when there were thing that troubled, annoyed or made us sad. I respect it when she doesn't want to tell me things, it really is okay. I won't force her to open up completely because then there was the possibility that I would loose her and that was something I wanted to avoid at all costs.