Mito Jujo ∣ Jealous

⪧ Angst and fluff ⪦

Your POV

Today was the perfect day to make a picnic, and since I was kind of bored, I decided to ask Shinoa to spend the day with me.

Shinoa was like a sister to me, and because we hadn't talked for a while and lost a little bit of contact, she was happy that we had an opportunity to catch up.

We packed food, drinks, and some games in a basket and went off to a river where we held our feet in and talked.

"Do you think that Guren will murder us if we buy him a papaya as a gift for his birthday? I saw the pictures Shinya took."

I chuckled slightly and gazed at the younger girl in front of me, who was trying to keep her juice in her mouth.

"Yes. He will definitely try to catch us if we should run away. Eventually, he will try to swing his sword at us. No, scratch that. He will definitely try to murder us."

Shinoa broke out in laughter while I tried to imagine his facial expression when he would see the papaya.

"His face would be worth it, and I am sure that Shinya would help us. He will be thankful for another wholesome photo of Guren."

Shinoa chuckled and told me another plan.

"What if we would buy him the same drink he spit out?"

"He would recognize it."

"Not if we hide the juice in another bottle."

She grinned like a sadist and an evil chuckle escaped my own lips.

"Great idea. It was nice to meet you and spend so much time with you, you know? I'll definitely miss you when we die in an act of honor."

We both burst out in laughter but didn't see what was going on on the other side of the river.

Author Pov

The person on the other side of the river was no other than Mito Jujo. The redhead stomped on the ground and made her way to the river in an angered manner.

Earlier that day, she confessed to Guren, who unfortunately didn't have feelings for her.

He also said that it would be better if she was honest with herself and should confess to Y/n before another girl or boy would confess and be her girlfriend or boyfriend.

Of course, that weren't the things she wanted to hear because it made her feel slightly embarrassed of her feelings for her longtime friend.

So, it came that she went out of Guren's office with a sigh and searched for Y/n with frustration tearing her guts apart.

The anger and frustration only turned in jealousy when she saw Y/n with her best friend on the other side of the river.

Y/n's laugh was so clear, and her face was so beautiful that it took away her breath for a moment. She rarely smiled and especially laughed, but when she smiled or laughed , Mito's whole world stopped for a moment.