Bakugo Katsuki ∣ Hard Boy

► Angst ◄

Your POV

"Why are you angry, Katsuki? Can I help you with something or do you need anything?"

I happily waited for my boyfriend in his home and already expected him to be a little bit annoyed but not that angry. It seemed that he was more angry than annoyed the last months so I decided to do everything I can to make him happy. I am his girlfriend so he should like it when I spend my time with him ,right?

"Ugh. Just leave me alone, idiot." He completely ignored me when he walked past me.

"Don't ignore me, Katsuki. I haven't done anything wrong to you and even let you a lot of time for yourself last month!" I remember the days were I sat down on the sofa and waited just for him to come out of his room to talk to me. It hurt when his mother send me home every time  because it was already night.

She apologized countless times for the behavior of her son but it wasn't her fault. With the time I wasn't only sad. I also started to get angry that I wasted my time on him. To be honest, this was the last chance he got from me. I decided that it is better to part ways with him if he doesn't change and now the time of truth came.

"Just leave me alone Y/n!" His red eyes stared angrily at me.

"I left you alone for the last month! I don't accept your behavior anymore!" I narrowed my eyes at him and tried to not be intimated by him and his dangerous aura.

"Oh what do you want to do against my behavior? Go to my mom and rant about it or what?" The blonde let our a bitter chuckle.

"No. I am leaving you." The words hit harder than expected.

"Okay then see you tomorrow. " The male shook his head and turned into the direction of his room.

"I think you didn't understand. I meant that I break up with you." I crossed my arms in front of my chest and noticed that he stiffened at my words. He slowly turned around and mustered me.

"You are joking." He lifted his eyebrow and had a confident smirk plastered on his face.

"No, I am not. I told you right from the start that if you are too cool for love, you typically ain't my type. You think you are such a hard boy but sometimes I just ask myself if there is something in that chest of yours. I waited and hoped long enough for your behavior to change but it seems like I just wasted my time on you."

I grabbed my handbag and put my shoes on. He watched me with a facial expression that expressed disbelieve and sadness. No. He won't change...I don't deserve something like that.

"Well then, maybe we see us sometimes. Oh and before I forget tell you, I will move to my cousin tonight. The one in America I told you months ago about." I looked in his eyes a last time before I went out of the front door.

"Goodbye Katsuki. Maybe you learn from your mistakes." And with that I closed the door and never looked back. Maybe I would've stayed in Japan if he just ran after me to stop me and a tiny part of me hoped for him to shout my name every second, but no.

The only emotional support came from my phone and headphones. I played the song hard boy and let my tears fall on the floor while I sang silently.

"So let's see how hard, how hard you actually are when I leave..."

Bonus part

"Hey Mina!"

I jumped into the arms of my best friend. After a long flight and taxi drive I finally arrived at Mina's house. It was a warm night with a cold breeze and a full, shining moon.

"On the one side you changed so much but on the other side you stayed the same." She hugged me and I felt finally at home after 5 years.

"Hey Y/n! Nice to see you again after 5 years!" Ochako jumped at me and I laughed.

"How is your life? We hadn't so much time to talk since we both were pretty busy." The brunette dragged me to the sofa and forced me to sit down. With a laugh I started to tell my 'story'.

"Well, I went to a hero school like UA and worked so hard that I am now the number 2 Hero in the USA! And Then Shoto came to visit me and well." I held up my hand and waited for my friends to say something.

"Oh my god..." Ochako's and Mina's eyes lit up and they hugged me while screaming.

"You two are engaged! Ahhhh!" I laughed with them until a deep voice said something.

"Who is engaged?" When my friends sat down I looked into familiar red eyes. Katsuki...

"I am engaged. With Todoroki." He hasn't changed at all. He still looks like back then when I left him...

Everything he said was a simple 'oh' before he congratulated me and excused himself on the balcony.

"You know that Bakugo trained harder after you left, but he hasn't really changed. He just grew grumpier..." Mina said but Ochako tried to distract me from the Bakugo topic.

"How is Todoroki as a Husband?"

"Yeah. How is he?" With a chuckle and a smile I started to tell them how caring and loving he is and on and on. After a while I excused myself and went on the balcony as well.

"Hey Bakugo..." The male turned around and mustered me.

"You haven't changed at all." His lips were pressed into a thin line while he exhaled.

"I guess not...How is your life?"

"I am the Number 3 Pro hero after Deku and Icyhot. All in all my life isn't that bad..."

"That is good to hear. " I smiled at him before I turned around.

"I guess I've lost you, didn't I?" When I turned around he looked at me like a broken and sad puppy.

"Yes. A long time ago Katsuki. Maybe you will learn from that mistake in your next life. " With a last sad smile I turned around and left him alone on the balcony.

I guess you weren't so hard after all...